Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the result of a chat topic with someone a while back...which thoughts turned into an idea...that later became implemented after pondering, boredom, along with some periodic dabbling here & there. Which in turn, looks to the beginning of something possibly bigger, i.e., the snowball affect that get's me in trouble :wink1:

image.jpeg

I'm surprised SSC never made this guy especially since they made Bacara. Then again despite the many complaints from people about the amount of clones that they did make, there's still many they could have made but didn't.

Its like they didn't make the Galactic Marine or the 41st Elite trooper because they couldn't just recycle the armor again. There would have had to have been more development involved. Those were the only other two I wanted. Especially since they made both commanders.

Thanks guys :)

Now with the hat for Nien Nunb out of the way, the B-Wing version is that much closer to happening.

In a sense Chris, yes. With the gear of the Galactic Marine being different & unique, not to mention the exclusiveness, more armor pieces will follow. Primarily, the bits that can't be robbed from other clones,lol.

Very nice stuff as usually.
I love my duros kit and the niem numb. But they dont deserve my poor painting skills...
Any way I'll show you the duros head painted by me

29ghqok.jpg

2622pvs.jpg

Thanks Duane, yes, i am asking for rebel troopers parts, i am looking for backpacks with antenna for rebel troopers on planet Hoth ESB.

Your vests are awesome works dude.

Keep doing fantastic works. Good job. Just Perfect.

And the black pauldron is really awesome, WOW!!! I will ask you anout one of it.

This thread is awesome, thank you Duane! I love your work.

How do you do it? Sculpt by hand and cast in resin? 3D print? Mix of both?

I'm trying to get into customizing but need all the help I can get lol

Very nice stuff as usually.
I love my duros kit and the niem numb. But they dont deserve my poor painting skills...
Any way I'll show you the duros head painted by me

29ghqok.jpg

2622pvs.jpg

He looks cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back