Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the words guys. I really appreciate the comments & support that our little community has always given one another here. :)

All I can say is that I just do what I do & try to do the as good of a job as I can, when I do have the time to do stuff.
Don't can't recall who came up with the name but being that it has seemed to have stuck & for people hold my work in such regard to use such a title… it's quite humbling to receive a compliment like that:)

So with that Marshal, if there is an apprentice…he is a sneaky mofo because I don't even know who he is:wink1:

Cheers Dennis. No worries. I was thinking that was the case being no mention or site of him yet.
These days, for someone to be in this hobby & NOT have any unfinished or back burner projects, just raises questions & suspicion if you ask me.:wink1:

I think your apprentice is a female-got some heads from Jessica Rotich, and she is also very good. Wolfman, and Devaronian are top notch.

I think your apprentice is a female-got some heads from Jessica Rotich, and she is also very good. Wolfman, and Devaronian are top notch.

Haha. Afraid that's not the case Marshal.
Though, anyone to have had Jessica as an apprentice should be extremely proud. She is quite incredible & a master of her craft in what she does in her realm of the geek spectrum.
As it so happens, it was the Ape Queen herself who introduced me to SSF way back when. And a little more useless trivia for you, as weird or coincidental it may be, she & I do share the same birthday.

Haha. Afraid that's not the case Marshal.
Though, anyone to have had Jessica as an apprentice should be extremely proud. She is quite incredible & a master of her craft in what she does in her realm of the geek spectrum.
As it so happens, it was the Ape Queen herself who introduced me to SSF way back when. And a little more useless trivia for you, as weird or coincidental it may be, she & I do share the same birthday.

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both-early belated, or otherwise!

Being that time just seems to fly by & what new & recent stuff gets posted before my slack ass can get around to post it on my own thread. I suppose this is a bit overdue on my part. With that be said, here's a few not so new updates.:wink1:

In the head sculpt dept, my interpitations of Hem Dazon, Yoxgit, & Nien Nunb/Ten Nunb/Sullustan have completed.
I'm sure a few of you have seen Spudtroopers aka Tyler's Hem take on Dazon, & not to mention Steven's, aka The_Darkest_Predator, aka the Wizard's godly rendition of Hem Dazon, Yoxgit & his fellow Ugnaught cronies. Well, this what they started out as…

Chakaman's got his Ten Nunb upgrade well underway using the Nien Nunb/Sullustan sculpt

A hat is in the pipeline for him as well, with will hopefully evolve into a Sullustan style B-wing helmet.

This came up in the other thread... are you any closer with your legendary Squidhead head/hands? There's quite a few of us have been rubbing hands together with glee at the prospect of getting that.

I also hope that someday you find a way to replicate your 1/6 Max Rebo. I see that in 1/6 Jabba searches from time to time. Much awesomeness. It's very sad SSC teased then never delivered on the Rebo band - quite a hole in any Jabba dio.

Damn your good. Whats up Duane.

Cheers Dave…long time dude. Seemingly just staying busy with all sort of things. I'll pm you back here soon.
When will we get to see some of your handy work here again?:)

This came up in the other thread... are you any closer with your legendary Squidhead head/hands? There's quite a few of us have been rubbing hands together with glee at the prospect of getting that.

I also hope that someday you find a way to replicate your 1/6 Max Rebo. I see that in 1/6 Jabba searches from time to time. Much awesomeness. It's very sad SSC teased then never delivered on the Rebo band - quite a hole in any Jabba dio.

Mr Squid is coming alone slowly but surely. Still a few things to sort out yet for him yet and a lengthy "to do" list in the meanwhile. As much harassment I get from a certain few, I assure you, he has not been forgotten:wink1:

I have spoken to a few people regarding Max here & there as well as toyed with a possible plan of making him happen. But it will require a larger number wiling to commit than there is presently….& another discussion in itself. Should something transpire, that info will be made known here for sure.

Thanks a million for everything you provide to this great hobby, Duane. So many things wouldn't be possible without your contributions. :bow

Thanks a million for everything you provide to this great hobby, Duane. So many things wouldn't be possible without your contributions. :bow

Yeah, he's a bit like a mini Sideshow - even quality-wise. Because they've totally priced themselves out of the cool lesser characters now, also meaning they likely won't do many of the types of character they used to (because let's face it, how many people will pay $250+ for a Klaatu or Squidhead?,) Enaud's contributions really enable us to get the characters we want but also at a comparably reasonable cost, even if there's some work involved.

yes indeed I have figures because of the awesomeness. we all know that some of these sculpts I don't think ss or ht will never make half or any . but thanks to duane us collectors dreams can come true :yess:

Nice "State of the Shed" address. :)

There is lots of awesome stuff in the pipeline folks. Good times ahead. Thanks Duane.

giphy.gif

Can't believe i never saw this thread before. Sent email interest in some of the head. Thanks ron all the paints ups i saw throughout the thread look amazing.....

Lots of real life stuff going on to be as productive as I would like at times. But as always, I try to post updates when possible, if possible. For those who have asked, interested, or curious, here is a few recent….

My 1/6 rendition of a Sullustan now has a snazzy hat.

Back