Joker cutoms, and modification thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker customs, and modification thread

DX11 laughing reroot repaint 3.JPG

You mad, bro? :D
DX11 laughing sculpt, I did a repaint, reroot, and neck mod so I can put it on my hospital scene custom eventually.

CustomJokerDX01RepaintReroot2.JPG

HotToysJokerHarley1.jpg

My good ol' DX01, repainted and rerooted.

Anyone in the Los Angeles area that can do a repaint on a joker head would you please send me a pm, thank you

Hi all. Some amazing jokers on here. I have Tibetan lambs fur to use for hair but I cannot seem to find a product to dye it green. The 2 I have tried so far just wash out. Can anyone suggest anything I could try? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be dammed. I thought all the parts had gotten lost in the mail. It's been 3.5 months since I ordered them, but the body, head, and gun finally showed up. It's a relief to finally have my custom Joker assembled and on the shelf.

Batman is the Hot Toys Armory version, Joker and Bane are customs.
0d3157d6d15776d9bae1475862fdbb0c.jpg
47c65e1cf01893b6215e8fbeb474a67b.jpg

Hi guys. Was looking around for joker stuff and came upon this.

FB_IMG_1497125991642.jpg

Company called Fire. Online info switches between this being 1/4 and 1/6. Wondering if anyone here knows.

Hey guys, aside from the dx11 body and the expensive ttm21 any other body recommended ? With some forearm detail.. also what the best outfit set out their ? Looking to do another interrogation scene. Thanks in advance for the help :)

a2845f26f19ccf525c40d742b63e5159.jpg

A custom I've been working on. Painted the arms on the tuxedo joker body and made the waterslide decal tattoos and applied them on. It still needs a few more things.

a2845f26f19ccf525c40d742b63e5159.jpg

A custom I've been working on. Painted the arms on the tuxedo joker body and made the waterslide decal tattoos and applied them on. It still needs a few more things.

Looking great so far! Excited to see the final figure!

Excellent! Especially nice tattoo work.
Do you have a particular lighting setup going on here? It looks cool, everything is sort of stylishly neon.

Hi guys, i want to share my work of The Joker. It's still work in progress, i have to paint his hair. Hope you guys like it

joker copy.jpg

Also sorry if i am asking in the wrong place, but how to selling custom works on SSF now? I have a plan to sell this head copies but very limited. I read the rule about becoming a premium member, but it said "If you are just visiting the forum because you want to sell your collectibles then please DO NOT become a Premium Member for just that reason." I am barely posting on this forum. Thank you.

Back