Negan, Oldboy, Bourne, Leon, Sopranos, Private Ryan, Old Plainview, Jon Snow, Hannibal, Ray's custom work

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ray's custom works, projects, photography, bashes and fun stuff.

A custom pipe for Rainman's "The Bad" Angel Eyes...

vancleef02.jpg

vancleef03.jpg

vancleefo1.jpg

vancleef35.jpg

vancleef45.jpg

what the pipe used to look like before i did a number on it...

picture88.png

The Comedian with my custom smiley decals on him...

picture86t.png

picture83j.png

I'll post some pics later of what he looks like now with the addition of an awesome flamethrower and dog tags.

An old but popular one... Jason Bourne!

coat is the bullet ballet by triad dyed black...
sweater is loading toys statham...
pants Enterbay Jack Bauer
bag loading toys statham
shoes... i forget!
gun and head. Loading Toys Bourne

matt1bourne.jpg

mattbourne2.jpg

Dude, not only can you slay 1/6 subjects, but photograph them beautifully. You a professional photographer? Cuz it sure looks like it.

Brilliant work.

I really got to learn how to operate a camera

Thanks man! I'm not a pro photographer but I am an art director and a graphic designer so I've worked with a couple of the better photographers in the world... Have worked on a lot of still life shoots too and I also know the basics of a camera so i've picked up some tricks of the trade... that and have a trained eye and a picky as hell personality so that why some of that comes through. Theres A LOT of technical stuff to learn about photography that i want to eventually know myself...
It would be amazing to maybe one day take some nice shots of one of your jaw dropping paint jobs!!!

Last edited:

Instead of a big reveal in the end i thought id post the small victories with this one as they come...

soap case, t shirt and hand scar next to come.

td1.png

td3.png

td2.png

Re: Tyler, Wow! I hope you will tell us how you do the "details". :D I really want to get the glasses, soap case and scar done.
Here is a small mod to Alien... chrome teeth with a Krylon leafing marker...
What in the world is a leafing marker? Love the look!

Ray would you possibly make them shades available? :D

I'll definitely fill in the details for tyler when it's all done! Ive had a few people ask about if i can do the glasses for them.. the answer is no because i can't find them again!! I'll always be on the lookout though to see if i can find them again.

You know those silver pens that you shake and press on the markerand the paint/ink flows to the tip?? thats what that is! Les Walker gave me the idea for that one.

I'm drooling, they are ALL fantastic! Great work and great photo's Ray.

I'll definitely fill in the details for tyler when it's all done! Ive had a few people ask about if i can do the glasses for them.. the answer is no because i can't find them again!! I'll always be on the lookout though to see if i can find them again.

You know those silver pens that you shake and press on the markerand the paint/ink flows to the tip?? thats what that is! Les Walker gave me the idea for that one.

Are you willing to share the make/company that does them? What set are they from? They look amazing.

Wish i knew where they came from to be honest!... the package was Japanese I think or maybe Korean... I'll post a little later the other glasses that came in the template two round ones and a tiny version of the tyler glasses.

i got them on ebay after searching 1/6 glasses...

they were not red.... i did that myself :D

I'm working of my glasses right now, heavily modifying the glasses from the hot toys man suit set. lots of dremeling and glueing. hopefully it turns out. Ill post pics when it's finished!

Here's some new fight club pics! Done with everything except the soap case...

picture4qe.png

picture9dn.png

picture11lt.png

picture14sq.png

picture6a.png

picture19b.png

picture15wu.png

picture16bg.png

picture18cy.png

picture21c.png

Best pair around. The glasses, burn and shirt really complete Tyler, and I like Norton's legs and Hello sticker. Just perfect.

Thanks man and thanks to you Norton's head is fitting snugly with some to spare to keep my eventual sunhoc head on my robed tyler!

Glad to see they worked out. I wish I could get my figures looking this screen accurate. :rock

Top notch, looks like the shirt turned out really well.

Thanks man! Still looking into getting these made... we are going to do a test I think

Back