Negan, Oldboy, Bourne, Leon, Sopranos, Private Ryan, Old Plainview, Jon Snow, Hannibal, Ray's custom work

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ray's custom works, projects, photography, bashes and fun stuff.

I think it's OK to say i contacted Kato E about trying to make some... his shirts are far and above the best on the market... why not go to the best! I'm going to try and send him something to see if it's possible... after that I'll get an estimate going... finger's crossed!

Great news! :banana I'll be anticipating this for sure!!!!

Cool news Raymond. Definitely interested :)

I think it's OK to say i contacted Kato E about trying to make some... his shirts are far and above the best on the market... why not go to the best! I'm going to try and send him something to see if it's possible... after that I'll get an estimate going... finger's crossed!

Im in mate!

How did you do Brad Pitt's rings?

Those are the one rainman sold with the figure.

Ah, thanks. I need a pinky ring for a different figure so whenever I see bashes with rings, I need to ask. I guess sculpting it would be the easiest thing to do if nothing sold looks right.

Both of those look great, Ray, especially Norton. Between the paint jobs I've seen on him and the sculpt been really impressed.

And I'd be in for a shirt as well.

You know Im in for a shirt bro!!! Also hit me with more info on them leggings they look spectacular!!!

I really wish i would have got those sovergn studios legs way back when, now it looks like leonidas legs are the best option. they should work fine, thier not overly muscular, but the loose body is quite expensive.

i know they would! hah but it looks like otherwise im all out of options. his shins are quite thin because they fit under his armor, his thighs would be big though. ill try my edward norton underwear on my leonidas and see how it looks :p

Then post pics for us so we can see I'm sure lots of us are curious!

Please most definitely count me in for one if this gets done Ray!!

just tried to pm you buddy but your inbox is full :)

wow those glasses are awesome and the shirt wowa wee a

posting this here in case it got burroed/missed :)

Ok guys i have some good news! i've been keeping my eye open for these glasses and my brother came across them at a hobby shop. They only had two of the right ones in and said they would get more. For now I have only one spare. Because so many of you had asked and I only have one for now I think the best way to use it is to try and ask it for a trade only instead of putting it on ebay or something...

td1.png

picture11lt.png

i hope to get more and more and I'd eventually love to get everyone a pair.

For now Im wondering if someone has, can get or knows someone who can get me a pair of these exact newline miniatures boots (I know they are hard to find yes)...

1930's Civilian boots...

civieboots.jpg

https://www.newlineminiatures.com/products_ww2alliesboots.htm

Anyone want to work something out? Hit me up with a PM if so.

Also the brand is called M.S.G. Etching if anyone knows where to get more??

keep us posted sir I'd definitely be interested in a pair

Back