Clothing set 【CLOSED】IRIS La La Land - “Lovely Night" Scene

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with the John Wick sample finally coming in which I think started about a month before this project, hopefully we'll see something from Iris for our Seb project before the year is out.

@DoggieDoc @jra81984 I saw you guys over in the Iris Joker thread which seems to be having a similar problem as this project. Any chance you guys think you could ask around for this one too? Any help would be greatly appreciated a it seems this one is dead in the water.

Iris was working on John Wick project a month ago, she said she will start this after that, but she didn’t reply my messages for about a month since then, all we can do is wait

Iris was working on John Wick project a month ago, she said she will start this after that, but she didn’t reply my messages for about a month since then, all we can do is wait
Okay. Just for clarity, not blaming you. I know it has to do with Iris being slow, but we’re passed the 2 year mark now with no updates so it’s hard to know what’s going on or if we should just give up at this point. Given how long the John Wick project took, I’m guessing it will be another several months before this one happens. But like you said, I guess all we can do is wait.

Last edited:
Sorry to be a pain, but are we basically SOL here? I just saw the Blade Runner run that was started a little over a year ago already has a prototype while there’s been zero movement here. Again, not blaming the organizer but as much as I’m still interested in this run it feels like the money is just gone.

Sorry to be a pain, but are we basically SOL here? I just saw the Blade Runner run that was started a little over a year ago already has a prototype while there’s been zero movement here. Again, not blaming the organizer but as much as I’m still interested in this run it feels like the money is just gone.
Seems like we are. We're going on almost 3 years with not even fabric swatches being shown. People on the Iris '66 Joker run were able to get their money back but everyone involved pretty much had to bombard Iris with emails before they started to issue refunds. Iris has also completed 2 James Bond prototypes for projects that were started about a month after this one. Seems like it doesn't matter when your project starts but rathe whatever Iris feels like working and/or their relationship with the project manager. Not blaming this project manager either, but it would be nice to know if/when efforts have been made to get answers on why this project keeps getting put on the backburner.

IMG_921.jpeg
Sorry for lack of updates on the forum guys, she always let people jump the queue especially if they’re Korean, I can’t do anything about that, but I already try my best to push her on all of my projects.

As you know, you can see on my threads that I have 3 projects going on with Iris, John Wick, Ben Affleck and Ryan Gosling suits, so I try move these projects forward in chronological order. John Wick is working on mass production, Ben Affleck suit sample just done, now is La La Land suit.

Currently she just finished the prototype on Ben Affleck suit, so I pushed her to make this La La Land suit right away. Just hope to complete the project with her while her reply is still relatively smooth.

Back