Full figure 【NightT47】Bruce Wayne (TDKR)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update:
1.prototype comes around May 2019
2.unpainted headsculpt will available, by Nut Pizs, I will make limited COA for all heads and suits
3.I will try to make shoes also
4.sopts for suit will unavailable soon

Thank you
When does the head carving start?
Thank you.

Update:
I finished shoes 3D sculpt work and tried to print them, but unfortunately they can't be print out in 1/6 scales, I undersand the limit of 3D printer so I sculpted the details a little bigger than the real shoes, but they are still too samll to print.
If anyone knows any good printer pls contact me, otherwise this pair of shoes will be a experiment and I will start make a new pair, it will take some times.
Thx
QQ图片20191023201755.jpg

QQ图片20191023201802.jpg

Update:
I finished shoes 3D sculpt work and tried to print them, but unfortunately they can't be print out in 1/6 scales, I undersand the limit of 3D printer so I sculpted the details a little bigger than the real shoes, but they are still too samll to print.
If anyone knows any good printer pls contact me, otherwise this pair of shoes will be a experiment and I will start make a new pair, it will take some times.
Thx

If you are not in a hurry with these I could help you there. Could defilitelly get these done with all details accurately. Just pm me.

If you are not in a hurry with these I could help you there. Could defilitelly get these done with all details accurately. Just pm me.
Thanks a lot for help Fan, just get contacted with a printer , I will update the result here ASAP

Back