Full figure 【PREPARE FOR SHIPPING】TORIBOX-Wilson Fisk-Kingpin suit—daredevil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hii all. I loved S3 so much I've revisited some of my DD pieces. Any interest in a V3?

IMG_1462.JPG

Can you please put me down for the Rainman shoes.

Also, did acres Customs come out with a V3 Fisk sculpt?

Thanks.
No problem bro! I will put you on the list! I didn’t heard any news from Creg since his lastest post in here.

According to Yunsil this project is practically hard and she needs more time to work on it. She is now making a pattern to sewing. The very first sample is on it’s way!

Here’s the pictures of the final sample. It’s only a sample so it’s not final and it can still be changed and modified. The height of this sample is 34 centimetres tall so it’s about one head taller than the normal figure. Please let me know if you have any thoughts on the sample and I can tell yunsil to improve!
2911D601-AC9E-4B3E-B424-6772CE314B69.jpeg

I consulted with Yunsil. There will be some improvements. The shape of the jacket sleeves would be a little bit thicker.
AB5D47A6-1ECD-4EA7-9B82-92F14919683A.jpeg
55FC5C2D-3303-45F8-B372-3EFEF971EE2E.jpeg
The collar of vest needs to be change as well. And the last button of the vest needs to be unbuttoned. Yunsil will make those changes with the prototype. I will check again about the details of the prototype in person and see whether it still needs improvements.
2FF5BE2B-FA44-42AE-B04C-873164B3F769.jpeg

Last edited:
This is from Jong
5FC60F5F-83DB-44E3-9C82-5DCCC885C692.jpeg
This project is particularly hard according to Yunsil, and also there’s a price increase because of making the real collar. So there will be some price adjustment which makes this project even more expensive.... We needs more people!

Back