Full figure 【PREPARE FOR SHIPPING】TORIBOX-Wilson Fisk-Kingpin suit—daredevil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will admit that seeing Fisk in his white suit all season 3 had me tickled... I could not have imagined a better Kingpin than D’onofrio. He is the character through and trough. I still maintain that white wouldn’t render as well and will be thrilled with the blue but I’d also be willing to get a second white one day if yunsil ever thought she’d be able to pull it off.

I will admit that seeing Fisk in his white suit all season 3 had me tickled... I could not have imagined a better Kingpin than D’onofrio. He is the character through and trough. I still maintain that white wouldn’t render as well and will be thrilled with the blue but I’d also be willing to get a second white one day if yunsil ever thought she’d be able to pull it off.
I couldn’t agree more! Seeing his confrontation with Karen just literally gives me chills! I will most certainly be organising a run for the white suit someday! Maybe even a run for a new head sculpt!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

If anyone is interested in the cufflinks please let me know!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hi guys, I tried a few bodies and I think I’ve got a winer here! The body of Ben Affleck’s Batman is the perfect choice for our Kingpin! It has a very wide and flat shoulder which width about 11cm, more wider than TTM20 and has a better articulation! Whole body is very bulky every shape is suitable for Kingpin in my opinion! Most importantly the neck fits with Creg’s head sculpt perfectly. We don’t have to cut the neck anymore. I know the BVS version and Suicide Squad maybe to expensive also if we take out the body it would be a total waste of the awesome figure. What I did is I purchased a Suicide Square Joker Batman and it’s cheap. The body is easy to remove and it will not damage the suit or anything. I will hear all of your opinions first then decide whether we will change to this body! Here’s what it looks like when Creg’s head sculpt is attached to it. I increased the body height to 33cm by adding some extra joints.
a52f785d70e21acb33908e25c206f50c.jpg
ffa33f1eaca64bdd5c5fb5da62114b10.jpg
1ebe770b740c4c0a31fda11d4a0298fa.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay dude deposit is coming!

Just wanted to throw this out there, I am loving the classic white look in S3. Is it worth opening up to see if people would prefer that color to the dark blue?

Sorry for the delay dude deposit is coming!

Just wanted to throw this out there, I am loving the classic white look in S3. Is it worth opening up to see if people would prefer that color to the dark blue?

Great! I consulted with Jong and he said the white suit is hard to deal with which needs more time of work so it would be more expensive. We discussed it here and Raymond said that the white fabrics would not come out great as the blue suit so I decided to stick with blue at last. The order is now already been placed so I don’t think we can change it. However, I will be organising another run later for the white suit after the blue suit is done!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I’m proud to announce! The project is now successfully activated! We are looking at March 2019 for the first sample! I’m so glad to see everyone showing their passion in order to bring this project into action! Thank you all for your support! Your guys are awesome!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Last edited:
I’m proud to announce! The project is now successfully activated! We are looking at March 2019 for the first sample! I’m so glad to see everyone showing their passion in order to bring this project into action! Thank you all for your support! Your guys are awesome!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

That's wonderful news!! Congrats bro!
Still accepting deposits, right?

That's wonderful news!! Congrats bro!
Still accepting deposits, right?

Of course bro![emoji38]I want many people to join as possible! Send it when ever you can just before I announce the close of point which will not be so close. I placed the order this soon just to book our schedule and make sure we can see the sample sooner!LOL! Thank you so much for your support & congrats![emoji16]

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

So excited it’s started thank you John for spearheading it,

Yes as John mentioned, hen mike and I have worked with yunsil on other projects white material is a bloody nightmare.

That coupled with Wilson’s white suit in the series it has that sheen to it, that kind of material in a thin 1/6 scale weight doesn’t really exist.

I’d love a white suit too, seeing Kingpin in series 3 gives me chills every time it’s incredible how good he is as the character. MAybe yunsil can figure something out at a later time I’d sure as hell get a second kingpin suit!

Hi guys, I would like to know if anyone is interested in the shoes Fisk wears? I will try to talk to someone who can provide us the shoes if we get enough interests! Let me know if you are interested!
f88f2aa573367a030598db3a163a6021.jpg
710c66aab8132afa1cba23c6b59a9485.jpg
f132bb90a124c34214e96d1709669feb.jpg
d903b620243895792e5b3a085eea1b5c.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Back