Full figure 【PREPARE FOR SHIPPING】TORIBOX-Wilson Fisk-Kingpin suit—daredevil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final trailer is out! Wilson will be wearing a coat out side of his white suit as well. I’ve consulted with Jong. The white suit is going to be even more expensive than the blue suit because of fabric. It is very hard to deal with. Please let me know which suit you want!
4887a7905dddc881cac5fe5ced5fc00f.png
cd4069a9afb673003b136efdaf442c8c.png

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I thought colored fabrics is more expensive than white fabrics! Who knows lol
White suit is what defines The Kingpin, but we'll decide after watching this season.
I'm okay with either color.

I thought colored fabrics is more expensive than white fabrics! Who knows lol
White suit is what defines The Kingpin, but we'll decide after watching this season.
I'm okay with either color.

Sure! I’m actually okay with both of them as well. Maybe the white suit is more difficult to make? Jong mentioned that it is hard to deal with. According to the trailer the white suit has some kind of shiny feeling to it. I’m guessing it’s silk or cashmere? Have no clue about the fabrics at all...[emoji23]

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

After working with yunsil on Leia's dress I can confirm white is an absolute nightmare. all the fabrics are incredibly thick or have intense see-through and that silky kind of fabric will be undeniably thin. I'm afraid it will render more like ladies lingerie than a fat gangster man suit.

This challenge rings through for even lighter fabrics as it's apparent some yunsil efforts such as the JJ Gittis appear a little more shabby than the darker suits such as Bateman.

With the dark colored suit you know you will get something tailored very well,

if the third season turns out OK I'll support a white suit even if I don't think it will turn out as well as the dark suits of course because it is more iconic to kingpin but if the third season is just mediocre I don't think I will. For me it's akin to how I feel about something like my Morpheus custom. I would trade my incredibly rare Kato effort for something from a decent third party company if it was based on the outfit from the first movie and not the crappy sequel.

After working with yunsil on Leia's dress I can confirm white is an absolute nightmare. all the fabrics are incredibly thick or have intense see-through and that silky kind of fabric will be undeniably thin. I'm afraid it will render more like ladies lingerie than a fat gangster man suit.

This challenge rings through for even lighter fabrics as it's apparent some yunsil efforts such as the JJ Gittis appear a little more shabby than the darker suits such as Bateman.

With the dark colored suit you know you will get something tailored very well,

if the third season turns out OK I'll support a white suit even if I don't think it will turn out as well as the dark suits of course because it is more iconic to kingpin but if the third season is just mediocre I don't think I will. For me it's akin to how I feel about something like my Morpheus custom. I would trade my incredibly rare Kato effort for something from a decent third party company if it was based on the outfit from the first movie and not the crappy sequel.

Well... I thought this season is going to be great, at least the first half of it. It’s been confirmed by some of the YouTubers. They already watched 6 episodes and said it is amazing. However, If the blue suit is going to look better in 1/6. Not to say it’s cheaper. I think [emoji848] it’s better to stick with blue. I had some concerns about the white fabrics as well. I’m afraid that there is a possibility they may turn yellowish due to the time. Perhaps we can do another run for the white suit when we get the blue suit done some day. For now I’m going to stick with blue since the style could be better.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

You want deposits now or after S3?
I think we're in for the blue suit, right?

Yes, If the blue suit could look better. I thought it’s better for us to go for the blue suit. Since we no need to wait for season 3 to get more references pictures. It’s better to start earlier. So that we can book the schedule for our project and start working on the details.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Currently in the NYCC daredevil panel. I think season 3 is gonna be fucking insane! Can’t wait for any incarnation of Fisk!

Wow! How lucky you are! [emoji2]I’ve heard so many positive reviews for the first 6 episodes. Now I’m sitting on my sofa pining for the season every day...

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Good news guys! I’ve talked with David. He has confirmed that Jon(Fullmetal)will be able to offer us the cufflinks! However, the price won’t be cheap. He estimated the price of a pair for about 200 USD. Please tell me if you are interested!
a140acc4bc906bc31b077b0efe626507.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Another great news from David! Jon has already made a sample. The price of the cufflinks are lower than estimated. It’s 100 USD for a pair. Here’s some pictures of the cufflinks made by Jon. Let me know if you are interested!
2ade35b16b3df2c182470d6c9974741b.jpg
acb7448b8243504170e8af49a0034aa0.jpg
224c3cec71c58f67336f2c6150d1088b.jpg
8c9fa643c41a55326d5bc402febc20fd.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Definitely interested in a pair.

We could send a set to Jong so she could have the holes in the cuffs sized right. Or if we purchased them now have David and Jon send them to her to add them into the suits for those who purchase them. That way she can place them in seamlessly. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Definitely interested in a pair.

We could send a set to Jong so she could have the holes in the cuffs sized right. Or if we purchased them now have David and Jon send them to her to add them into the suits for those who purchase them. That way she can place them in seamlessly. Just a thought.

List updated![emoji16]That’s the way I want to do. I will ask Jong if it’s possible to do it separately and differently for us and for others who doesn’t want the cufflinks .

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Back