Full figure 【PREPARE FOR SHIPPING】TORIBOX-Wilson Fisk-Kingpin suit—daredevil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys! Jong has sent me the price. I’ve added them on the top. The price for this suit is very expensive because of the difficulties and the size. I will deduct the price for you as much as possible. In order to do that I will take two of the suits and pay the sample with the prototype on my own. I truly hope that we can bring this project into action. 10 sets and we are on track. I don’t even expect 20. But every thing is possible right? Come on guys, let’s keep the list busy!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Last edited:
You're bumping too much bro! :LOL:
Good luck though.

Thanks pal! I will try not to bump to much. Kind of hard on this one. Hope things will get better when season 3’s trailer comes out.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Come on guys, keep it up! I’m in for three myself, two more people to go and we are right in business!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hi guys, I would like to know if anyone is interested in creg’s head sculpt of fisk. I’ve asked that if we can get about 20 interests we might be able to get a second round of the head sculpt. Here is some pictures of the commission work done by NightT47. You can see the likeness of the sculpt.
2774c50ce26324d66c0e9bc22a2c7ed7.png
090447d08bcb857221ac834a2db67087.png
ab8daa3e0c640cfec96bd6a88a961304.png
5b32e38f4cbf6c425aefebe7a8aeed98.png
Please let me know if you are interested. I will open another wish list.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

also if anyone needs a v1 CREG head unpainted (also as fabulous as v2) Hit me up and I'm happy to let it go for the price I paid!

Hi guys, I might start to take deposit next week. The deposit will be 200 USD not including the PayPal fees.So please remember to cover up fees. The rest of the deposit is on me. I am doing my best to deduct the deposit for you guys and hopefully keep the project moving. So please let me know if there’s any interest!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Guys, the teaser trailer of Daredevil season 3 has finally dropped. Looks like Kingpin is wearing his classic white suit. Let me know which suit do you prefer. Staying with the blue suit with coat from season one or switch to the new white suit. The coat can make him seems bulkier. So we might keep the coat and get it along with the white suit in order to make him bigger. Also, if we stay with the blue suit we can start the project within this month and we’ll be seeing the first sample sooner. If we wait for the white suit. We have to delay the project until season 3 comes out to get more references of the suit. So please let me know your thoughts!
5f032e9804c8528967a0f6276ac4b20b.png
e6390d8fef7746e46b2de541971dd082.png

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I thought we were going for that sort of blue almost blackish suit and coat from the season 1 finale. Either way, my choice is for his look in the screenshot you posted. That’s just my preference.

Also was curious if it is possible to get the unique cufflinks he wore with his suit. His father’s set that he was always fiddling with.

Thanks again for putting this run together and keeping it moving forward. Really, excited about this.

I thought we were going for that sort of blue almost blackish suit and coat from the season 1 finale. Either way, my choice is for his look in the screenshot you posted. That’s just my preference.

Also was curious if it is possible to get the unique cufflinks he wore with his suit. His father’s set that he was always fiddling with.

Thanks again for putting this run together and keeping it moving forward. Really, excited about this.

Thanks a lot for your reply. The cufflinks is something I wanted to get as well. It’s the most iconic wearing for Wilson and we can feel his characteristic through these unique cufflinks. However, it is underneath the jacket so we won’t be available to see it if we add the jacket and the coat. Also, I think Yunsil doesn’t make this kind of accessorise. I will ask Jong if it is possible to get them for replacement of the bottoms on the sleeves. If she refuse we can only ask Robbie or Doggie for help. To do that we needs more people to join the project. Otherwise the price is going to be high. And we need to remove the bottoms and add the cufflinks by ourselves. It’s gonna be difficult for us.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I believe the suit from season 1 final is the exact blue suit with black striped shirt that he wears during the gallery and the garden scenes only with the black coat added on top of it.
7ec8598098b78d4bea3405a118760987.png
5c66a0df13a1801ddca047fcecbadb8c.jpg
9198ea628d9e0f92bffc317343a2884c.jpg
733f8941008c59644b04c82106113b33.png

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送[/IMG]

Wonderful. That is it. Thank you for posting those.
I think for some reason I had mistaken the suit in the season 1 finale fight scene with the one he was wearing before. The lighting in that scene always made me think it was black.

Though, just to add I would love one day to have his black suit and coat. But I’m all in for the blue suit and coat. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot for your reply. The cufflinks is something I wanted to get as well. It’s the most iconic wearing for Wilson and we can feel his characteristic through these unique cufflinks. However, it is underneath the jacket so we won’t be available to see it if we add the jacket and the coat. Also, I think Yunsil doesn’t make this kind of accessorise. I will ask Jong if it is possible to get them for replacement of the bottoms on the sleeves. If she refuse we can only ask Robbie or Doggie for help. To do that we needs more people to join the project. Otherwise the price is going to be high. And we need to remove the bottoms and add the cufflinks by ourselves. It’s gonna be difficult for us.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Thank you for considering the cufflinks. They are a key piece to his psyche. And the way he continuously handles them and ponders his past oftentimes added that heightened level of sinister genius. It would be great if we could get them.

We would just have to ask Yunsil if she could tailor the French cuff shirt sleeves longer. As some tailors regard the ideal length for a a French cuff shirt with cuff links should reach to the root of the thumb at all times, even when you move. That way they will always be on display. Of course. This is just one possible belief. Others, do not believe in extending the shirt length.

Thanks again for taking the time to make it the best it can be.

Back