Full figure 【PREPARE FOR SHIPPING】TORIBOX-Wilson Fisk-Kingpin suit—daredevil

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for considering the cufflinks. They are a key piece to his psyche. And the way he continuously handles them and ponders his past oftentimes added that heightened level of sinister genius. It would be great if we could get them.

We would just have to ask Yunsil if she could tailor the French cuff shirt sleeves longer. As some tailors regard the ideal length for a a French cuff shirt with cuff links should reach to the root of the thumb at all times, even when you move. That way they will always be on display. Of course. This is just one possible belief. Others, do not believe in extending the shirt length.

Thanks again for taking the time to make it the best it can be.

Found some references pictures of the unique cufflinks. Looks really difficult to make. I think the only way to make it is to use etched parts. There are another pair of cufflinks that he wears during season one final and his capture scene seems easier to make. I believe they were chosen by Vanessa. He doesn’t wear his father’s cufflinks anymore after Vanessa step in and change his life. So do you want the cufflinks he wears during season one final instead or do you still want his father’s cufflinks?
42284ea8d447f1eac30de01256ec8d35.jpg
e2ee20423b12790d0ae3aa9ecf86e89b.jpg
affd15ec55c7caab7feaf5bb8d585dbe.jpg
aeea6114d47489fdd0da84ce8fbdff4d.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I don’t know if we are still voting but blue all the way. I know we love the idea of a white kingpin but judging how much better season 1 was than season 2 and with yet again new show runners do we know this new season won’t totally suck?

I’d say stick with blue

I don’t know if we are still voting but blue all the way. I know we love the idea of a white kingpin but judging how much better season 1 was than season 2 and with yet again new show runners do we know this new season won’t totally suck?

I’d say stick with blue

So we will stay in the blue suit! I will go ahead and start the project when I collect the deposit. Thanks for replying!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I could go with either set of cufflinks. Whatever everyone agrees on and is the easiest for Yunsil or someone else to create. I actually think she could make a close copy of the ones Vanessa selected for him. His father’s would be the most memorable and that would be my first choice as they have more significance but I would be equally thrilled with the Vanessa set of cufflinks.

Thank you again for your passion in this project to put out the very best version of Kingpin.

Ugh! Your daily bumps gave me headaches!! JK lol
I'd like to be back in on the list, please. ;)
W.F. is one of the best villains on TV history.

Ugh! Your daily bumps gave me headaches!! JK lol
I'd like to be back in on the list, please. ;)
W.F. is one of the best villains on TV history.

Fantastic! Welcome back brother!! Fisk is such a great villain. I’d say the best in Marvel cinematic universe!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hi guys, I will start to take deposit now. Please send 200usd as gift or 210usd as goods&services to PayPal : [email protected]
Please remember to include your OSC ID and order items (Wilson Fisk).

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Last edited:
Before that, can we at least discuss the preferred body?
Must go with Creg's head sculpt. Which means better go with a body without neck attached.

Before that, can we at least discuss the preferred body?
Must go with Creg's head sculpt. Which means better go with a body without neck attached.

I tried most of the body which is tall and bulky including HT road block and EB Blake Griffin’s body. None of them is with out the neck... At the end I had to stick to our first choice TTM20. Vincent has a very wide(more than twice the length of his head)and flat shoulder. Ordinary body just doesn’t have that kind of shoulder. If the shoulder isn’t wide enough (creg’s head sculpt is about 4 centimetres not counting the neck)our Fisk is going to look weird. TTM20’s shoulder is wider than those body without a neck. Here’s what I thought. The neck of TTM20 is soft plastic that can be cut easily by us or by someone we hired to do if it is still too difficult. I’ve consult with NightT47 and it is absolutely possible to do. This is only my opinion. Please let me know if you have any better suggestions & recommendations!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
4517a0f2b05c1c69ddde9743adeed107.jpg
6ac27025ffdc39699a35c8eb0933bef7.jpg

Since Creg is redoing the Fisk head sculpt can we ask him if we can have it with a neck if people wish. What do you think?

Wow! Had not seen Kingpin in his white suit. Perhaps we should consider the white suit with his black shirt. What do you think? Or perhaps do both. Then we’d have season 1 Fisk and season 3. But thanks John for posting those pictures had not seen the, till now.

Since Creg is redoing the Fisk head sculpt can we ask him if we can have it with a neck if people wish. What do you think?

Wow! Had not seen Kingpin in his white suit. Perhaps we should consider the white suit with his black shirt. What do you think? Or perhaps do both. Then we’d have season 1 Fisk and season 3. But thanks John for posting those pictures had not seen the, till now.

Creg’s head sculpt already has a neck. Do you mean without the neck? [emoji23]I think it’s better to go with the original version with the neck since Fisk has a thick neck and double chin.
The white Kingpin is simply amazing as for now. The white suit is Kingpin’s most iconic wearing in the comics. However like Raymond said we don’t know whether the show can still keep its high quality. But I’m pretty confident with Vincent’s performance. He most definitely will give us an excellent Kingpin. Not sure about the show though. I’ll wait for other’s opinion about the white suit. I truly love this character and willing to give much as I can in order to get us the best Kingpin![emoji16]
dea7c7b6cccee297c6edd454713500b7.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Last edited:
Absolutely, Creg’s sculpt is the best. My mistake, I thought Creg’s Head sculpt did not have a neck but I see that it does. Thank you for letting me know.

I appreciate that you are putting together the best possible Kingpin.

I just saw the latest Daredevil season 3 Kingpin promo trailer. He is incredible. If you have not seen it go and check it out.

Absolutely, Creg’s sculpt is the best. My mistake, I thought Creg’s Head sculpt did not have a neck but I see that it does. Thank you for letting me know.

I appreciate that you are putting together the best possible Kingpin.

I just saw the latest Daredevil season 3 Kingpin promo trailer. He is incredible. If you have not seen it go and check it out.

Oh! I just saw it! Had no idea he is having his own promo trailer! Thank you for letting me know! I’m so exciting right now. We don’t know if the show would be great but at least we get a terrific Kingpin and a few great promo trailer. ?They are really spending their patient and money on the marketing! I’ve got a very good feeling about this show!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I decided that we will wait for season 3. I had received a few pm about switching to the white suit. We will see about the new season and hopefully it would be good. We will decide then if we want to make the white suit. We still have to wait until season 3 comes out to get more details of the white suit as well. I will continues to take deposit so we can start the project sooner after watching season 3 and decide which suit we want.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Back