Full figure 【SCULPT SHIPPING】Matthew McConaughey - Interstellar (Yunsil+Claudio)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
again some ideas about the accessories
1.the computer (important one)
2. the map and the pencil
3. the ring

Attachments

• mmexport1597243688202.jpg
    mmexport1597243688202.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 43
  • mmexport1597243692853.jpg
    mmexport1597243692853.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 40
  • mmexport1597243700404.jpg
    mmexport1597243700404.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 43
and some ideas about the outfit:
it's easy to find one sixth white T-shirt but not that easy to find one blue shirt, I think maybe it's better to ask the tailor to make the blue shirt instead of white T-shirt or make both of them.

Attachments

• mmexport1597243696258.jpg
    mmexport1597243696258.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 38
  • mmexport1597243702590.jpg
    mmexport1597243702590.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 42
and some ideas about the outfit:
it's easy to find one sixth white T-shirt but not that easy to find one blue shirt, I think maybe it's better to ask the tailor to make the blue shirt instead of white T-shirt or make both of them.
I think making both of them might be better, still need to do some research though. Thank you ?

Last edited:
Same here! Loved TARS so much I even made a 1/6 concept a while ago after I saw FullMetal's incredible version. Did not look into it much in the meantime but now that there is hopes for a 1/6 Cooper the ambition is back.

Found it would not be to very complex / expensive to make thanks to the shapes, unless made from real metal. Will likely tackle it at some point (definitely not now). Not meaning to hijack this thread though, also possibly interested if someone else wants to make a TARS.

Same here! Loved TARS so much I even made a 1/6 concept a while ago after I saw FullMetal's incredible version. Did not look into it much in the meantime but now that there is hopes for a 1/6 Cooper the ambition is back.

Found it would not be to very complex / expensive to make thanks to the shapes, unless made from real metal. Will likely tackle it at some point (definitely not now). Not meaning to hijack this thread though, also possibly interested if someone else wants to make a TARS.

Yes, it does not need to be metal, but can be painted. If someone could make it if we are in deed getting Cooper, I'm all in!

I may be interested. For sure in a head.
A suit would be too expensive for me to be able to purchase but I just thought what if the space helmet was included as an accessory? That might make for a more interesting display, Cooper holding his helmet next to TARS at least

if there is a TARS, then that's awesome. But I think it might be better to put TARS in another thread.Just my opinion.

Back