Full figure 【SCULPT SHIPPING】Matthew McConaughey - Interstellar (Yunsil+Claudio)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, sorry for the inconvenient I caused, the deposit will be refunded later, Sculptor Jay decided to join this project.
I will post a new thread to gather interest to see which sculptor you guys prefer, if one hits 20 first, I will start taking deposit.

I have quastion if we will hit 20 sculpts for cheaper option are You going to get someone to paint those also?
I want 2 sculpts for farmer outfit and spacesuit and am thinking if 1700USD isnt to much :)

Hi guys,

Little update here.

Sorry for the inconvenient I caused earlier, it seems we can't get enough interest for both sculptor.
But fortunately, Soucraudio decided to join the project and I already booked the project from him.

So I promise there won't be any change of plans;).

Start taking deposit from now. A sketch of the headsculpt will be posted later at the end of August.

Details on the main page.

Thanks!

Hey brother definitely interested in this but Claudio is quite backed up with other projects ahead including one of mine. I know he sends the sketch first for free and if approved he takes then deposit. I will he waiting to see how this progresses and if it gets green light send a deposit then as I believe the transaction will be quite a long time from now

Last edited:
Hey brother definitely interested in this but Claudio is quite backed up with other projects ahead including one of mine. I know he sends the sketch first for free and if approved he takes then deposit. I will he waiting to see how this progresses and if it gets green light send a deposit then as I believe the transaction will be quite a long time from now
Claudio told me he can finish in a month, don’t know if it was true??
0C33FF15-5011-4DF5-BF4A-95D2588F2DA9.jpeg

He told me 2 weeks for my commission. It's been almost 5 months since we paid him. But he's finished most of his other projects that were commissioned around the same time or after.
That's truly annoying, maybe it's because Daniel is really hard to sculpt:cry:

Back