Full figure 【SCULPT SHIPPING】Matthew McConaughey - Interstellar (Yunsil+Claudio)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys, I will build a small run of custom 1/6 T.A.R.S. units next year. Special thanks to @CalebSC5 for the extra motivation and to @Ed_Phantom for being relaxed about this post.

As suggested by @RENBAYMAX I agree it would make sense to create a separate thread but I already run a Facebook group for T.A.R.S. now so I might not create a thread anymore.

If you like to join, simply dm me. Also if you don't use Facebook you will be able to join the list.

I will finish the E.T. project and another 1/6 TDK project first, so it will still take a while until there is progress and deposits will be due.
  • Custom 1/6 T.A.R.S. will be articulated
  • It will be a ltd. run of 10 to max. 25 units
  • It will come with back-lit screens that will feature accurate content
  • There may be a deluxe version with actual miniature displays with accurate scrolling content
  • There may be an accurately pristine version from the earlier scenes as well as a heavily weathered version from later in the movie

802c569158e025c0539badfee60a4dc2.png

Last edited:
Back