Full figure 【Shipping the Toribox set】Gatsby Full Figure (white suit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this month still the target to see the suit sample?
Unfortunately all sample works are being delayed according to Jong from Toribox, but he asked me to send the parts to them first so I will send them the body next week.

Attachments

• 82B3D084-57AA-46A6-94A4-852C556AF375.jpeg
    82B3D084-57AA-46A6-94A4-852C556AF375.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 100
I would like the accessories.
Will add you to the list and here's an update of the accessories set. I have paid the prototype fees to Robbie yesterday and he is working on the digital models already, once I got something from him I will post here.

431B82C6-3155-43F7-BCE2-09C4D54A3489.jpeg
Here's an update of the accessories from Robbie, please contact him or me if you could help with the reference of the watch, thanks guys.

Как же можно расслабиться вечером после трудового дня, достаточно просто... Сесть за телевизор и включить любой фильм на ваше предпочтение. Но как быть ,если по зомби ящику идет очередная туфта, достойных кинолент не транслируют, тогда достаточно найти хороший онлайн кинотеатр, благо в сети их предостаточно, как платных, так и бесплатных. Тут уже дело вкуса, кто-то готов подписку оплатить, а для кого-то каждая копейка на счету. Поэтому мы предлагаем смотреть фильмы онлайн на kinofilmz.net без подписки и совершенно бесплатно. На сайте присутствует обширный каталог кино, включая сериалы и мультики. Отличительной чертой данного портала является полное отсутствие рекламы, как на самом сайте, так и в плеере, позволяющий смотреть кинофильмы в HD 1080 качестве.

Looking for a full set spot, if anyone want to transfer the spot, plz DM me (IG: Abufong), hope everyone stay safe and all the best ?

Back