Full figure 【TAKING BALANCE】IRIS ‘Blade Runner 1982’ Rick Deckard outfits run Ver.2

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will post the prototype here soon
Id also personally recommend doing the set of shirt and pants seen In this picture instead, or maybe as an add on
8F0E7041-1438-4130-A168-FB0A0636DB58.png

And the tie seen in this picture
DD79C3C5-B8C5-4E74-9E43-819B481C5A6E.jpeg

As they haven’t really been done yet.

Id also personally recommend doing the set of shirt and pants seen In this picture instead, or maybe as an add onView attachment 443072
And the tie seen in this pictureView attachment 443073
I agree but it would take more time to make this, I could ask iris first if she would like to make a separate shirt and pants

I agree but it would take more time to make this, I could ask iris first if she would like to make a separate shirt and pants
A separate set of shirt/pants and tie would be great, even if it were to happen after the regular sets are complete

Id also personally recommend doing the set of shirt and pants seen In this picture instead, or maybe as an add onView attachment 443072
And the tie seen in this pictureView attachment 443073

That's a great idea, I was going to suggest this. The first shirt and pant combo in the image above also gives the collectors in the first and second runs the added incentive to jump on this run.

Bro you can send here what expression you would prefer
I’ll look into it, but at the moment I’d prefer something more expressive, so it can stand out among what’s been done already.

Do you have an idea of what you want for the sculpt already or not yet?

Back