Full figure 【TAKING BALANCE】IRIS ‘Blade Runner 1982’ Rick Deckard outfits run Ver.2

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys I will set up an interest list for those who want to order iris' s work
and for HS you can Directly send the full payment to Yixie (he will need full payment to start this work)
Any news on wether or not Iris will be doing the other set of shirt/pants and tie that I mentioned previously?

will be later, she haven‘t tell me the price yet
Thank you for the info, though I have one more question.

Is the interest list for the clothing made to hold the spots of those who can’t send over the payment right away?

I'm interested in everything listed here (jacket, shirt-pant-tie set, and head sculpt) but would like to see prototypes before sending funds.

After talking to iris we confirm that she will make the (shirt-pant-Holsters) for us the version is as the photo below but this run required full payment she is an excellent seamstress and has a good reputation,she won't let us down. The price will be 400$
1653543940695.png
1653543986151.png
1653544002581.png
1653544061171.png

After talking to iris we confirm that she will make the (shirt-pant-Holsters) for us the version is as the photo below but this run required full payment she is an excellent seamstress and has a good reputation,she won't let us down. The price will be 400$
View attachment 444919View attachment 444920View attachment 444921View attachment 444923
Awesome, and just to clarify, this is technically a separate run from the main outfit correct?

As in it’s possible to join this one without the other?

However it will only be the Shirt/Pants and holster (belt?)

Awesome, and just to clarify, this is technically a separate run from the main outfit correct?

As in it’s possible to join this one without the other?

However it will only be the Shirt/Pants and holster (belt?)
yes it separate run form the main outfits we ant to provide more options
it wll be only offer Shirt/Pants and holster (belt) this time and if you didn't have coat you can also order with the coat
but the price of coat haven't decide yet

yes it separate run form the main outfits we ant to provide more options
it wll be only offer Shirt/Pants and holster (belt) this time and if you didn't have coat you can also order with the coat
but the price of coat haven't decide yet
The price with the coat wouldn’t be ($570+5% pp fees, total $598.5) like the original one?

Very interested in the new pants/shirt but would probably want the option to have the tie and sport coat at the very at least, if not the overcoat as well, in order to display a second full figure.

Back