1/6 Berserk Casca sculpt UPDATED 8-4-2012

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Berserk Casca Long Hair Sculpt need 5 people by Amnur

Yes, I would prefer sculpted hair too.

Same here. For now I much prefer sculpted hair to rooted or wig or whatever, especially when it's done like HT with every strand sculpted separately pretty much lol

An animeish head will look so weird with a wig. Sculpted hair is the way too go. It's not like we'll need much articulation for post Eclipse Casca anyways.

Spoke to amnur he said he cant long hair I too would like to have sculpted hair

Spoke to amnur he said he cant long hair I too would like to have sculpted hair

I was trying to get him to do hair on the Al sculpt, but he told me it would be hard to do and would be to brittle. So we decided on wig hair. I'd prefer sculpted but I'll take what I can get.

Are there any female sculpts with a sculpted hairpiece that can be removed (like the gambit truetype, metal boss, etc) that would be suitable for this sculpt? I don't have any female figs except Sara Connor and Sheva from RE so I'm not too sure what's out there, I saw the Abigail Whistler sculpt, and thought maybe that could work with modification....what do you guys think? Any ideas?

Re: 1/6 Berserk Casca Long Hair Sculpt

ok guys the casca project is pretty much dead unless we can find a sculptor

Re: 1/6 Berserk Casca sculpt UPDATED 1ST POST

should this be neckless or with a neck ? lmk

i would think that it would work better if it was neckless....but i'm not on this list so i would think that the people getting this might have a better insight as to what would work best....:)

i would think that it would work better if it was neckless....but i'm not on this list so i would think that the people getting this might have a better insight as to what would work best....:)

i can add u if u want

its ok...i'm not really into Casca...i would get a griffith before casca....i'm very gitty for Zodd...maybe after those two get made...but i don't know how i will utilize her if i get her....

its ok...i'm not really into Casca...i would get a griffith before casca....i'm very gitty for Zodd...maybe after those two get made...but i don't know how i will utilize her if i get her....

i hear YEA on Griffith would make a amazing custom but the problem is the armor if i had the armor settled Griffith would have came before Zodd and Casca

Back