1/6 Berserk Casca sculpt UPDATED 8-4-2012

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Berserk Casca sculpt UPDATED 1ST POST

i hear YEA on Griffith would make a amazing custom but the problem is the armor if i had the armor settled Griffith would have came before Zodd and Casca

Same here. Griffith's story is the best in Berserk.

Re: 1/6 Berserk Casca sculpt UPDATED WIPS pg #46

WIPS still needs alot of work needs to look more like this comments welcome
casca1.jpg

208b7238fbb15271e5d2d26a21e999391314377643_full.jpg

casca2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Berserk Casca sculpt UPDATED post #42

Of course, the comments are very necessary, are my guide. Without them, with them I know if the job is going well or if it need more detail.
Please comment friends.
Oscar.

No one has anything to say good or bad ?

Greetings guys, I need your feedback to continue.
Thank you.

Well it's really hard to comments a sculpt at this stage.
I think it's too early.

ATM shape of the head seems wrong like to elongated and thin.
I think the face needs to be a lot smoother, atm she looks really old with those cheeks.

She looks more male than female atm.

The features make her look very hard, need to be softened up a bit.

Need to to get rid of the wrinkles around the mouth area the expression needss work on her lip save the hair for last just my two cents fatting her up a bit

ok...i wasn't commenting on this cause i was not going to purchase this but i will give my critique in order to help those of you getting this to get the best sculpt...

i think what has been mentioned about the face being too detailed and very rough is one thing i would try to change as soon as possible....the added features to the cheeks and around the nose are really not needed because it adds a different dimension and it takes away from the female features you are trying to achieve....also..if you are going for an "anime" LOOK...the eyes need to be spread apart a little more just to parallel the picture you are using as a reference, they may also need to be made a little smaller...or like they are slightly closed....but right now they seem to be really wide OPEN....i hope this helps....:)

Thank you very much to all, great comments.
With all of them, I will be able to improve the sculpture.

The problem of Casca is that she has not very feminine details, only the mouth (so I think).

But you are right, I will fix the eyes and the mouth; the face polishing, I'll do it until the end of the work.

Thank you very much to all, great comments.
With all of them, I will be able to improve the sculpture.

The problem of Casca is that she has not very feminine details, only the mouth (so I think).

But you are right, I will fix the eyes and the mouth; the face polishing, I'll do it until the end of the work.

I can't wait to see you take on some of the angel creature from the manga, or even dragon knight n Zodd in his bast form? We have notice you sculpt amazing dragon creature, keep it up Oscar :hi5:

I can't wait to see you take on some of the angel creature from the manga, or even dragon knight n Zodd in his bast form? We have notice you sculpt amazing dragon creature, keep it up Oscar :hi5:

Nice idea beast zodd would be awesome but would be impossible to find a body for

Still haven't added me, and who are you asking? You should PM the guy :lol

got a update for whoever is still interested ?

kaska1.jpg

kaska2.jpg

Back