1:6 scale Gonk kit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few kits left from the first run, and the second run is underway. Let me know who's interested!
Thanks-

Just received this guy today and have to say he looks great! Can't wait to put a coat of primer on him and start painting. Thanks again!

Assembled and beat the **** outta mine. Need to plan out some greeblie and hose additions. Wanna put some led/fo too but already glued and seamed up. Probably drill an opening underneath for access. Never lit any of my models so this may be the first. Great looking piece J!
Also with the hopeful Chopper in mind. Anyone else here have any specs or sizing for s proper mouse droid since the HT one is under scaled? That’d be a great addition.

Assembled and beat the **** outta mine. Need to plan out some greeblie and hose additions. Wanna put some led/fo too but already glued and seamed up. Probably drill an opening underneath for access. Never lit any of my models so this may be the first. Great looking piece J!
Also with the hopeful Chopper in mind. Anyone else here have any specs or sizing for s proper mouse droid since the HT one is under scaled? That’d be a great addition.

Would love to see some shots of the build along the way, and how the mouldings look. I already have a Gonk, but may be tempted if this guy is moulded better.

Would love to see some shots of the build along the way, and how the mouldings look. I already have a Gonk, but may be tempted if this guy is moulded better.

First custom/cast of something this big since i've only received a few headsculpt casts a while back, but this came out very clean. There were some minor clean up of where the 2 body pieces came together which is inevitable - allot less than i expected. Sanding and slight modifications to the fitting to make it sit as flush as possible prior to glue and puttying.
I probably won't prime it until I've figured out all i want to add to this, but with this character and J's cast there are SO many possiblities in really individualizing it.
Work/Life at the moment are pretty hectic so completing this will be a much slower process than i'd like :(

IMG_9142.jpgIMG_9141.jpgIMG_9143.jpgIMG_9140.jpg

A scale comparison between this kit and the JPG productions kit (some friends had to jump in the photo too, R2 and 3p0 are Sideshow). The JPG kit is on the left. I haven't built either kit yet, they are just dry fit for the photo:

1.jpg2.jpg

Should have more kits in hand soon- contact me with interest!
Thanks-

I should have kits ready to go out this weekend.
Message me with interest and PayPal info.
thanks!

I should have kits ready to go out this weekend.
Message me with interest and PayPal info.
thanks!

Back