1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my TW Superman. I used a TTA body with some cotton stuffed in the shoulders and chest. Still have to futz that a bit. Suit is a MEDICOM suit and boots are Hot Toys. I had the suit on a BILLY SOLE Muscular body and it looked lots better than this, but wasn't comfortable cutting the neck off the sculpt to fit the body, so switched to the TTA.

Here is my TW Superman. I used a TTA body with some cotton stuffed in the shoulders and chest. Still have to futz that a bit. Suit is a MEDICOM suit and boots are Hot Toys. I had the suit on a BILLY SOLE Muscular body and it looked lots better than this, but wasn't comfortable cutting the neck off the sculpt to fit the body, so switched to the TTA.

Nice. I'm surprised the Medicom suit fit a TTA, especially with the added padding.

Bruce Kent - Did you add thigh muscles on that? I have almost the same setup, except the boots are Medicom, too, Modified a TT body on the chest by adding to the biceps and chest width, no leg thighs though.

Bruce Kent - Did you add thigh muscles on that? I have almost the same setup, except the boots are Medicom, too, Modified a TT body on the chest by adding to the biceps and chest width, no leg thighs though.

Yeah, i have the thigh inserts that came with the ATT. I still jeed to work oit the chest and shoulders area. Doesn't look quite right.

Prince Dastan body on the way...suit w/boots and painted Sosa head sculpt from Moe on the way. Will definitely post pics when all comes together!! Thanks guys!!!

Whats up guys...got everything in 2day and it still needs alot of work! Upper body needs a repaint 2 match the head n hands. Necks needs shortening alot. Also looking like the Dastan body is quite a bit diff than the Royce. Got my main man Moe on it if he is willing 2 accept the challenge at hand lol. Im willing 2 wait a bit longer 4 mine 2 turn out like 16k's n Moe's!!!

This is my George Reeves and Kirk Alyn, I did these about six years ago.

georgefrontaction1.jpg

kasuperman041.jpg

Yeah, I love those too Spenser! I'd like to eventually have customs of every actor that has played Superman someday. I've got my ultimate Christopher Reeve done by Les Walker, with the outfit from Moe, and a decal stand from Evilface. :)

OK guys... Looks like the Dastan body is a no go... Seems Sosa sculpt isn't gonna work on this neck... At least I'm not willing 2 dremel it that much and take a chance on messing it up. It would be my 1st... Plus the upper body would have 2 be repainted to match head skin tone and its rubber so not sure how that would go. Any suggestions out there? Moe thinks I should use the rare ace body.

Dastan is same as Royce, right?

So it should work just fine. No need for an ace body! Just dremmel in circular motions until you get some kind of bowl. Then drill the peg hole.

Try it very often until the head sits about half way into the Adam's apple, otherwise you'll get a giraffe neck. Not very difficult to do, believe me, I've done it twice!

Yea (about the same) but if I did try it & actually got it id have 2 find a way 2 paint the rubber upper body 2 match the skin tone of the head. Dastan body is way darker

Okay, I haven't read your previous posts so maybe you explain why you can't, but why don't you do the contrary? When I made mine, I just painted the sculpt the color of the neck. You just have to add a smidge of black in your flesh mix and there you go! :D

Here's my rece,tly finished Kingdom Come Superman.

Outfit is from the dc direct figure, retailored to be really tight.
I had to pad the croch area also.
He's on a T-800 body.
Head from the dcd direct of course repainted.

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

16k i had the head scuplt paint by Moe and he didnt have the body with him so i really dont know what is gonna b easier 2 do...get the head sculpt repainted and dremel it out or try n repaint the upperbody or just use the ace body Moe has. He is putting it together 4 me and gonna send me some pics so i can decide what i wanna do lol...feel free to pm me if u r interested n doing the paint work and dremel work for me

Back