1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great times to be a Reeve superman collector.

Picture115-1.jpg

I gotta show my completed custom Superman from Les Walker and Moe.

DSC04235.jpg

DSC04274.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

DSC04350.jpg

Most of the suit is Moe's great custom Superman outfit except for the belt, "S" shield on Superman's chest, and the cape. Those were done for me by Les Walker. Les also did the Superman - Christopher Reeve name tag on the figure stand. I also have a silver "S" for the figure stand done by Evilface.

I can't thank these people enough for helping me to make my dream figure come true! Thanks again Les Walker, Moe, and Evilface! :wave

Here's some pictures with my Superman with my Clark Kent that also has a custom Les Walker head sculpt with the eyeglasses, and the newsprint Daily Planet newspaper! I got the HT TT body with the suit on it from a boardie here a while back.

DSC04320.jpg

DSC04329.jpg

DSC04321.jpg

Great custom Reeve, Mike! Les is the master.

Here's my first custom Superman. I put this guy together back in 2006 between the release of the Hot Toys Routh Superman and the 2-in-1 Superman.

The suit and boots are from the Mattel Ken doll Superman. My brother made the cape. The head is from a Mattel "Ultimate Powers" Superman with light-up eyes mounted on a BBI body. A friend painted and attached the head. It's not a great likeness but a stellar paint job.

jmk_superman3.jpg

jmk_superman4.jpg

jmk_superman5.jpg

metropolis_superman.jpg

This is, of course, the Mattel General Zod. A friend repainted him for me.

GeneralZod2.jpg

GeneralZod3.jpg

GeneralZod6closeup.jpg

GeneralZod8.jpg

GeneralZod11.jpg

Fusion - that did not turn out bad. I actually thought the head was from a Medicom release, the paint is so well done. The paint job on Zod is awesome. made the sculpt really much better.

JediM the pair looks great together. I wonder where Les got the glasses? I have to really finish my Clark, he just needs a little more paint job, really.

I guess the cool thing about these customs of ours, while others will be waiting for months for the arrival of HT's we can goof around our customs to our heart's content. :D

Superman by JC hong...I found in my Old folders an Old Reeves painted years ago by JC Hong...Check it out, this body don't know what it is, but I think this body has Reeves Built.
96144433.jpg

supermanjctiger231.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is the clark kent head still availabe?

Les Walker custom-made Clark Kent's eyeglasses. There is no "glass" or "plastic" in the glasses. Just the black frames. Les doesn't make the Clark Kent or Superman head sculpts anymore. I'm very lucky to have got them when I did a few years ago. :yess:

Les Walker custom-made Clark Kent's eyeglasses. There is no "glass" or "plastic" in the glasses. Just the black frames. Les doesn't make the Clark Kent or Superman head sculpts anymore. I'm very lucky to have got them when I did a few years ago. :yess:

congratulations, the clark kent head does look amazing. really wished hot toys included at least a clark sculpt, especially as they arent considering a clark figure, but i can see there being renewed interest in this sculpt if les wanted to bring it out of retirement

Superman by JC hong...I found in my Old folders an Old Reeves painted years ago by JC Hong...Check it out, this body don't know what it is, but I think this body has Reeves Built.
96144433.jpg

supermanjctiger231.jpg
Moe, That is a 1/4 scale statue with cloth outfit produced in a limited run by Philfx A few years back. He actually did an updated version which has a much closer likeness.
reevecomp2.jpg

reevecomp1.jpg

https://www.echosculptures.com/ECHOsite/Home.html

Moe, That is a 1/4 scale statue with cloth outfit produced in a limited run by Philfx A few years back. He actually did an updated version which has a much closer likeness.

OH...Looked 1/6...Ok Thanks for clearing that up! Anyway was a good looking peice.

Kirk Allyn's superman. Was wondering if somebody ever did a custom of him.

Last edited:
Is that a custom head or a random head?

I've been thinking about making a Superman, but I don't want one that looks like Reeve or even the typical comics. I want one, sort of generic. A different look.

Somewhere between Allyn and George Reeves.

Is that a custom head or a random head?

I've been thinking about making a Superman, but I don't want one that looks like Reeve or even the typical comics. I want one, sort of generic. A different look.

Somewhere between Allyn and George Reeves.

Thats head we made...All custom. Thanks

Back