1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this in toysdaily. Not sure whether it posted here before. Really wonderful custom Superman with great Erick HS.
CRS-04.jpg

CRS-02.jpg

CRS-06.jpg

CRS-10.jpg

CRS-11.jpg

CRS-13.jpg

Source link:
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-155067-1-1.html

WOW

What job on that head. Most life like I've ever seen. Sosa head BTW. I would love this.

Custom would be changed specifically to suit the owner's taste. It could be any changes, small or big or any part of the figure: even paint.

i did the same for spencers tom welling head, i all ready got the body ready for the head, stand and kryptonite blade

Sans - I can't believe it but i think it's the original body. Thee wrist articulation, the shoulder proportion and the thighs kinda points towards the mattel body.
If Mattel had had this face and paint job and pictures, this figure would have sold out like crazy. Beautiful job!

Fanger54 - no worries! I was just super excited to get the heads. As you can see i am preparing for their arrival by getting the body ready. After investigating further, i saw that a good repaint of the V! HT Superman will produce great results.

Big thanks to 16k for an Amazing Paint job!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES76jEQAj8E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES76jEQAj8E[/ame]

customfigs056.jpg

customfigs057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! Very Nice Custom Lucky you!! Where are the boots from? Did you make them too? Did you sculpt the head?

Unfortunately your close up get blurry when you zoom in!! Other than that Great Job!

Wow!! Very Nice Custom Lucky you!! Where are the boots from? Did you make them too? Did you sculpt the head?

Unfortunately your close up get blurry when you zoom in!! Other than that Great Job!

Thanks my friend...YES my camera does the head no justice, but the face is So dam nice even the eye's are insanely painted by my friend 16k...The suit is Ours tailored made, as is the Boots. Head sculpt Eric Sosa.

"Next best thing"? You're kidding, right?What IS that music, anyway?...PS

Dude I could not use the Superman theme...Youtube canceled my upload, and I had to use something...WHO cares about the Music Geez!:slap Not about the music anyway.

Look at it this way;would you prefer to get beaten up over the music or the figure(which is pretty decent)?Your call...PS

Finally got Fanger's Routh head, repainted it and finally put the finish on my REturns figure.

Picture112.jpg

Also, repainted my Zkulptor's Reeve head and put it on one of my custom bodies.

Picture114.jpg

Comparing to the HT version, I still think this Eric's masterpiece is better in terms of likeness to Christopher Reeve.

Comparing to the HT version, I still think this Eric's masterpiece is better in terms of likeness to Christopher Reeve.

:goodpost::exactly:

Look at it this way;would you prefer to get beaten up over the music or the figure(which is pretty decent)?Your call...PS
Freakin Hilarious:lol Beaten Up??? Go Easy there Big Guy:nono:chillpill:

Figure of speech; no actual physical beatings are planned(at least, not by me).By the way, how did you know that I'm a big guy?...PS

Back