1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iphone4pictures.jpg

I am sure you guys must know by now that Headplay has produced a Tom Welling head. Here's some shots of mine on my Superman returns costume and I do believe he is here to stay.

Picture204.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Picture201.jpg

That looks AMAZING! :clap So just have the Welling head sculpt mounted on the Hot Toys Superman Returns body?

By the way...where can I get one of those Tom Welling head sculpts from Headplay? Please let me know. Thanks again! :wave

Please post some more pictures of this figure here. Some close-ups of the painted head sculpt would be great to see!

I bought this from this seller from e-bay https://stores.ebay.com/onesixthscalefiguretoysworld. This guy is reliable with a high rating.

These heads usually range from 32.00 shipping included. Look around with terms headplay welling and there are some for 28.00 with free shipping.
If you're not familiar with Headplay products, these sculpts are fully painted and the paint quality is comparable to HT and they are cheap.
Here is the thread for his products and releases.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88289&page=198
Here's another shot.
Picture205.jpg

Thanks for the close ups and the information! I have my "ultimate" Superman. A Christopher Reeve Superman with Moe's great custom suit, and Les Walker's incredible painted head sculpt. I love it! :) It looks like you got Moe's suit too. Whose Reeve head sculpt do you have? I've seen it here before, but I forgot who sculpted it.

I'll check out the Headplay Tom Welling sculpt on eBay. :wave

Last edited:
Actually the Reeve suit is from Mattel and the head sculpt is by Zkulptor offered by Fenix. The boots, however was sold by Moe to another member who sold it off to me.

Whats up guys...new to the boards but been reading a long time. Got some extra cash layin around & figured i would get the ball rollin on my custom supes! Im lookin for the royce body which i think looks the best as of now...not sure how the true type muscular body would look???? Also looking for a good place to get a painted erick sosa head sculpt and Moe's custom suit w/boots. Any help as of links or anything would be much appreciated. BTW, U guys are awesome!!! Very nice work!!!

Found everything but the royce body...any help???

Like amustedjester said. The TT Muscular body is the carded version of the Royce body. If you wait and get that one you'll be good to go. You can pick it up at most any online vendor of HT, and it should be available with the next couple months.

Decided 2 go w/Dastan body and gonna use Moe's suit & boots w/Soda head sculpt!! What do you guys think? Just wondering about the neck...hope its not too long or too big around??

Back