1/6 Star Wars Han Solo Empire Strikes Back by JNIX accepting order!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today too. Looks waaaay better on hand. For some reason, there's something about the sculpt that photos just can't capture.

Anyway, here goes. Sorry for the potato quality and background (or lack thereof).

gjCnRjoh.jpg

Nicely packaged.

AjHuBsHh.jpg

Quick side-by-sdie with Hot Toys'. I missed Jnix's ANH release unfortunately...but doesn't matter, I just wanted to replace HT's hideous sculpt with any means possible.

rZAoUeth.jpg

ZeMggSah.jpg

yxDpFxxh.jpg

h1QazYeh.jpg

I tried...

8pnVSxXh.jpg

With the gang.

8WMshXxh.jpg

XXOzsaTh.jpg

With the one and only.

5Z3mfB8h.jpg

Needless to say, I love it. Thanks Jnix for the offer, and thanks Mike for coordinating everything.

I dremmeled the chest and back down to almost nothing as the coat and jacket made him look too bulky.. in Retrospect, another body choice would probably work better, but I like that it had the same weight and feel to the ANH figure

Obviously, the yunsil or HT releases will improve upon the jacket and shirt but these are still really great place holders, I was especially happy to find them cause I never even knew they were a part of the Sideshow Hoth outfit! Anyone who has this sculpt I'd recommend tracking these down

Here is a couple pictures with the jacket after a little water treatment. I have the top half of the figure taken care of. Now I just need to change just about everything on the bottom half.

Here is my Empire Han with the old ANH Jnix sculpt... i just got back from holiday and my Jnix Empire sculpt has arrived... i shall return tomorrow with an updated picture....
e308b988ed7ab9be88fa3258e4e06ff5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Looking great guys. Jnix did a good job on this one. I still prefer the ANH version he made but regardless these are a huge improvement of what HT and SS have done.

Got mine today. It is flat out awesome!!!! Thanks for doing this. I need to find the jacket and shirt from the Hoth Han to make him even cooler.

IMG_2426_close.jpg

That looks great, IP!

The paint job is so good on this sculpt, your pic could be a photo of Ford. The only thing that gives it away is the tailoring on the jacket. I'm hoping the eventual HT figure has a great outfit. And if the HT sculpt happens to be great, then I'll have an awesome Stormtrooper Han head!

Thanks! The paint job is amazing. Yeah, I might wait to see what HT does in case I can get a better outfit that way. I don't have much confidence in HT releasing a good head sculpt, though.

:duff Thanks guys. Yeah, SS Bespin pants/belt with HT Han body, boots, and holster. And then the SS Hoth blaster, shirt, jacket, and parka.

The SS pants don't fully close at the back and I couldn't get the HT belt to go through the belt loops on the pants so I just stuck with the original one.

Back