1/6 Star Wars Han Solo Empire Strikes Back by JNIX accepting order!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as the sale price, this sculpt is pretty rare in comparison to the ANH one, but I do prefer the ANH one. Raymond was right way back when that the hair toward the back of the head was off. Still works at certain angles but the ANH one basically works at every angle imaginable.

I have them both. If I had the ANH first, I probably would have skipped the ESB one, but I really was afraid that it was my only chance of getting him for a fair price. I guess that's the case with that dude who paid that, and I can't blame him.

I’ve had this as well. You guys are right anh Han is a masterpiece but this one jnix narrowed the original anh sculpt which takes away from the likeness. You see this with the indys he did as well. That’s a big reason why anh Han looks so different. It’s not just the hair.

I’ve had this as well. You guys are right anh Han is a masterpiece but this one jnix narrowed the original anh sculpt which takes away from the likeness. You see this with the indys he did as well. That’s a big reason why anh Han looks so different. It’s not just the hair.

This photo by shortround over on instagram is really helpful in evaluating the different Jnix sculpts. Not all of these are Jnix but he has all the Jnix Ford sculpts here. He's actually selling that awesome Jnix Indy over in his FS thread.

23416675_160992134501598_8279569015261626368_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbYmY3RgtjR/?taken-by=shortround

I know, I know a long shot but if anyone is willing to sell I would like to buy one. Paypal ready.

Back