1/6 Suit for Don Draper "Mad Men" - By Toria *Painted Pics of Trevor Grove's Sculpt*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Suit for Don Draper "Mad Men" - By Toria *Trevor Grove's Draper sculpt Reveal

No but those like me who can't afford $500 for a suit might.

Re: 1/6 Suit for Don Draper "Mad Men" - By Toria *Trevor Grove's Draper sculpt Reveal

Yeah I get it and sorry if it sounded mean but this is an interest thread in this suit not a Don Draper custom thread.

I appreciate the link Tekkaman, but I would like to keep this thread focused on the suit at hand, and not on options for building a Don. :duff

Any chance Toria would make one of his Polos and his Kahkis as a bit of a cheaper alternative. I think Draper with his shades and casual wear would look just as classy on a shelf as his all business counterpart.

Any chance Toria would make one of his Polos and his Kahkis as a bit of a cheaper alternative. I think Draper with his shades and casual wear would look just as classy on a shelf as his all business counterpart.

Couldn't hurt to contact her about it, I'm sure she will let you know one way or the other :duff

Hello batfan08,

I would do it with pleasure but currently it's not possible because I'm too busy with other projects like this suit... I hope I will soon! :)

Kind regards,

Toria

No but those like me who can't afford $500 for a suit might.

You're right Tekkaman, anyway thanks for the link but I already knew this Mad Men Ken, I like it. :wink1:

Toria

Re: 1/6 Suit for Don Draper "Mad Men" - By Toria

Price just took me out. I can't stay with you. Sorry --

wedge-2.JPG

:monkey2...

Toria

I think WIP pics will sway some people that might be on the fence :exactly:

Are you going to build a Don of your own, Toria? Not sure if you collect or not, but I get the impression that you're a Mad Men fan for some reason...

Hello! :)

A quick note to let you know that I will post WIP photos of the shirt at the end of this week so stay tuned!!

Cordially,

Toria

Are you going to build a Don of your own, Toria? Not sure if you collect or not, but I get the impression that you're a Mad Men fan for some reason...

Hi MarfMaster,

Of course I collect figures, this is the thing that do the difference! I know what we (so you) are expecting for!
Sure, I will keep one Don for me! :yess:

Regards,

Toria

Hello! :)

A quick note to let you know that I will post WIP photos of the shirt at the end of this week so stay tuned!!

Cordially,

Toria

Awesome, I can't wait! :)

Hi MarfMaster,

Of course I collect figures, this is the thing that do the difference! I know what we (so you) are expecting for!
Sure, I will keep one Don for me! :yess:

Regards,

Toria

:hi5:

As always excellent work Trevor, exact likeness. And Toria's work is one of the best 1/6 tailors on here. The work i've seen of hers is top notch! FYI the buttons on that white henley, she made them herself! and look like buttons, not little white dots. Never liked the show but I will be watching this thread just to see a sculpt painted and the suit shown.

First post updated with pics of Trevor's sculpt with paint by Nathan Eakins (SilentSurfer). :wave

Re: 1/6 Suit for Don Draper "Mad Men" - By Toria *Painted Pics of Trevor Grove's Scul

Wow. I'd love to see how this comes out.

Toria's Henleys do look pretty neat down to the finest detail. :duff

Re: 1/6 Suit for Don Draper "Mad Men" - By Toria *Painted Pics of Trevor Grove's Scul

I'm uploading some photos on my computer... :)

Toria

Can't wait Toria! Just painted a draper head for practice but got a good one coming from a real master soon.

Back