1/6 Suit for Don Draper "Mad Men" - By Toria *Painted Pics of Trevor Grove's Sculpt*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Suit for Don Draper "Mad Men" - By Toria *Painted Pics of Trevor Grove's Scul

Here are the first WIP photos of the shirt, I began by the most important part on a shirt, the collar! :)
I have the Don head sculpt by Trevor so I was able to tailor the collar at the perfect size for the neck of this head. :wink1:

I'm working on the patterns, the fabric used for the elaboration is not the one that I will use for the final version. Final version will be made with a silken fabric of very high quality. Button will be sewn.
FINAL VERSION WILL BE MADE WITH A REAL SILKEN FABRIC TO HAVE A NEAREST RESULT TO THE DON DRAPPER SHIRT. :)

579552_310289692340823_100000793830647_409576_549727430_n.jpg

Collar close-up:

580300_310289755674150_100000793830647_409577_1287816118_n.jpg

460690_310289799007479_100000793830647_409578_486531777_o.jpg

I hope you will enjoy the first work in progress photos!

Take care,

Toria

Re: 1/6 Suit for Don Draper "Mad Men" - By Toria *Painted Pics of Trevor Grove's Scul

Excellent, Toria! The collar is indeed one of the most important aspects of a 1/6 suit to get right, and yours looks spectacular :)

Wow very nice!

oh MAN!!!! if I had the pennies, this would be worth each and every one of them!!!

beautiful work!!
-r.

What the? That's an EPIC find man!! Useful for so many Don of course, tony stark, bond etc.

Amazing work so far :clap

great work on the collar, indeed the most important part!

This is shaping up to be an icredible figure. :clap That collar looks amazing, compliments the sculpt perfectly.

oh MAN!!!! if I had the pennies, this would be worth each and every one of them!!!

beautiful work!!
-r.

Wow very nice!

Excellent, Toria! The collar is indeed one of the most important aspects of a 1/6 suit to get right, and yours looks spectacular :)

Thank you so much!! :):)
Sorry guys, I did not have too much time to come here on the Don Draper thread but I have some new photos to upload! I will do it asap.

Toria

WOW....thats awesome Toria....:)

Thank you so much!! :):)
Sorry guys, I did not have too much time to come here on the Don Draper thread but I have some new photos to upload! I will do it asap.

Toria

:panic::panic::panic::yess:

Bit of a tangent here, but thought people may be interested in this little find

https://www.barbsmadworld.com/madmen_specials.html

Thanks again for this by the way Laney, truly epic find :exactly:

I've spoken with Barabara (a real pleasure to deal with!) and have a "Solid" trim glass coming. So stoked!

Barbara really is a great communicator! And yes, this really was an excellent find! cant wait to see more updates on the suit too!

Barb has been in contact with me too I got her new one on the way with the two stripes!

I'm getting Barb to make me up a couple of White Russian glasses for my Dude bash. 4 for $35... Thought that was great. The Barb abides.

Glad to hear you are all having as good an experience with her as me.

It comes! I reveal one new photo... Look at the collar!
I have changed the fabric to gain in flexibility.

550564_336955959674196_430922959_n.jpg

More to come!

Toria

Back