1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

8e4219f80876bc2a97176938489bc8f6.jpg
e05dca3c8693cb02661f85bb968d6f27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Nice Anthony congrats, received mine yesterday as well. Indeed an Amazing figure for sure, I'll try and get some pics soon just haven't been up to it. also amazing pics as always Andrew, Always love your pics hopefully i can start getting some better pics soon. need to buy 2 more shelves. and lights.

Too bad I never got to finish my Priest figure. This has been a long journey. Thanks to Robbie for finishing so strong and congrats to everyone who waited and received this.
unnamed2.jpg
unnamed3.jpg

i have mine for sale if any interest.....

Nice fig ! Congrats freaks :clap

Finally got to take a few pics sorry they're not the best, This thing is so Amazing thanks for all you put into this Robbie and making it as good as you could. the outfit and and the extra you put into it like the suspenders and weathering make it great love all the weapons and accessories so detailed and the package is awesome so happy to have this, the wait was definitely a long one but worth it. thanks again for all your work. IMG_5889.JPGIMG_5891.JPGIMG_5894.JPGIMG_5888.JPG

Back