1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Andrew I can't thank you enough for selling me your figure! I know you were really excited about this one but are not even a real fan so I'm glad it's going to a real fan like myself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Did he get 2????
He just sold one to me as he said - I think the movie sucked.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Andrew I can't thank you enough for selling me your figure! I know you were really excited about this one but are not even a real fan so I'm glad it's going to a real fan like myself.

Gaahhhhhh you lucky son of a gun I didn't know he had sold his spot. That movie's one of my favorites, and I keep kicking myself for having joined the hobby too late hahaha. GONY customs actually what got me into this hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahahha savage

Gaahhhhhh you lucky son of a gun I didn't know he had sold his spot. That movie's one of my favorites, and I keep kicking myself for having joined the hobby too late hahaha. GONY customs actually what got me into this hobby.

He was joking, he didnt sell his spot lol cant wait for this!

Crazy excited. Robbie, pretty sure I asked you this awhile back but I am definitely going to need some sort of signature required delivery with tracking because it was be devastating if anything bad happened in transit / delivery process. I will then make sure I sit my ass down at the door all day.

Haha I don't even know how to respond to this Blasphemy!!

Wow totally worth the wait, those boots are amazing

again, anyone willing to sell? please pm me!!!

Robbie - you haven't started contacting folks correct? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missed as things seem quiet now.

Robbie - you haven't started contacting folks correct? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missed as things seem quiet now.

I have not. I was waiting on shipping boxes and then I was out of town for a week and last week I was working on stuff outside the hobby. And next week I'm on the road for awhile. To be honest, the completed figures are just sitting on my kitchen counter waiting to get boxed up. I also haven't had the mental fortitude to start the process of contacting people and dealing with shipping. I'll probably start contacting next week while I'm on the road.

Thanks Robbie - no hurries. Just wanted to make sure the process hadn't started and somehow got skipped haha...

Awesome PM sent, anybody hear anything?

Robbie, will be sending payment soon....can't wait to get this!!!

If anynoe wants to sell, please pm me!!!!!!

Back