1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

No one has to go with the new sculpt. I just didn't want to offer it in the future and have people feel like they missed out.
Besides, it might not be any better. We shall see.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

second run, im in if it happens:)

I need compile everything but I will post in here with who has paid what and who I have bodies from.
I know that buyers have changed hands so I will need clarification after I compile.

Still hoping for a second run. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please give Mr.Jones some time and space to finish the first run before begging for a 2nd run. Thanks

Eat a fat wiener, Robert. Watch your mouth or else me and my posse gonna have to bust a cap. I'm not begging. Just simply stating I am totally still interested in it.
9c9b95d77df6af12ec54e228612fed80.jpg

Ok that's a crew I wouldn't mess with. You're on the list now lol

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] so intense.

Eat a fat wiener, Robert. Watch your mouth or else me and my posse gonna have to bust a cap. I'm not begging. Just simply stating I am totally still interested in it.
9c9b95d77df6af12ec54e228612fed80.jpg

Where the hell did you find a picture of me?!!!!

Haha at the Gathering of the Juggalos, bro.

Thanks for the update Robbie, looking forward to see how the new sculpt turns out.

Kicking myself for missing out on this but I would definitely be in on the second run once this one is finished

Any new Info? thanks Robbie:duff

Sorry I've been side tracked. I also have been contemplating what the hell I'm doing. I think that I will will be completing the figures as is with the Sosa heads. The painting is almost done. I just have to finish assembling the boots and weather them.

Sorry I've been side tracked. I also have been contemplating what the hell I'm doing. I think that I will will be completing the figures as is with the Sosa heads. The painting is almost done. I just have to finish assembling the boots and weather them.
No worries and thanks for the update sounds great to me thanks and if there ever is new sculpt can offer it to those who got this.. sound like the way to go cant wait to see complete thanks again.:)

No worries and thanks for the update sounds great to me thanks and if there ever is new sculpt can offer it to those who got this.. sound like the way to go cant wait to see complete thanks again.:)

As soon as I get it straightened out in my head Ill give a more thorough update. I just need to think about it some more before I make it official.

WTB !
If anyone want to sell this DX set ,Please msg to me.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

WTB

Hi peeps

If anyone wants to move there set on please let me know thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back