1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Oh manm been months since i have been reading any custom posts really,,,,,,just seen the box pics, etc,,,, just amazing robbie....you really made this figure into a must have grail....for gony fans

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

It looks so legit. I cant wait for a 2nd run if it happens and the hopeful robbie bill knives... the only thing i need to complete the guy to how i envisioned i would

Still working out some stuff but Im going to try and finish the bulk assembly of the figures today.

AAiQKM6.jpg

holy cow!!! thats awesome......i am on here vert sparingly lately.... was there any pics of the head?

Wow that's looking awesome and if anyone wants to sell there spot hit me up please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't wait, the end is finally in sight and it looks... glorious!

this will definitely be a presence shelf stealer if youo put other customs around it that are not in par with the amount of love, sweat and tears poured into this...SHEESH!!!!

Back