1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

"It's a funny thing being taken under the wing of a dragon;
it's warmer than you think."
So Hyped for this!:)

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Anyone wants to sell me the spot?

Sick work on the box (and everything of course)!

Spent today lacing all the leather parts and weathering the shirts.
pwq4f9H.jpg

P9sRKIq.jpg

VYZHEjE.jpg

Wow shirts came out amazing Robbie! Great job man! Still super excited for this figure, going to be amazing thanks again man for all the blood sweat and tears haha.

this...i can't wait for this at all!!!!...:)

I cant wait for run 2.if it happens

I really can't wait for this!

Wow, its been 3 years and going on 4 months since this started, this is just amazing!!!!!!.......take a second and process this..... And all the other preojects are the same 3 years, 2 years +......wow.....just wow.....anybody know if there is any kind of date from pedro??? I mean this is nuts.....i sent my outfit and body to robbie a long time ago, do these go back to pedro to be boxed etc???

Wow, its been 3 years and going on 4 months since this started, this is just amazing!!!!!!.......take a second and process this..... And all the other preojects are the same 3 years, 2 years +......wow.....just wow.....anybody know if there is any kind of date from pedro??? I mean this is nuts.....i sent my outfit and body to robbie a long time ago, do these go back to pedro to be boxed etc???

mighty as far as I understood pedro gave the project in robbies hands and Robbie will finalize it.

here are some photos of the boxing from robbies instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKgrUA1jT5z/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKOMte8jh_j/

If you don't want to wait any longer I am here to send you the money (+ some extra cash) and take your spot ;)

Yeah I took this over completley. These will be done for sure before Christmas.
Oh Wow this is really going to be the best Christmas :) Thank you so much Robbie for your amazing work and dedication to this, the work shows, and thank you very much Pedro for getting this project started and helping me get this masterpiece,:duff this was my first figure i was interested in on the Freaks and what led me here. I cant wait to finally have this thanks again Robbie for giving us the best:):duff

Oh thank god, would have been longer, shipped back to pedro, etc....robbie are you in 100% control? Be great if so...

Back