1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

e9zQCJC.jpg

AopWhLx.jpg

hVGU9Pv.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

So awesome, can't wait for the full reveal, going to be amazing!

Amazing :clap

So that's Bill's knife? Is that one supposed to be in his arsenal and was overlooked by others who made his knife sets, or was it only used in the first brawl?

I haven't watched it in a while but that knife is the one that Bill places on the Priest's chest and says that he will cross over whole. Amsterdam is crying over him and Bill tells them to give him to the law. He grabs it from his chest and waves it around and then runs off and hides it. He then comes back and gets it as an adult. Poetically I say its the knife that kills the Priest.

It baffles me how close knit and supportive everyone is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well..... ;)

I kid.

But to be fair, everyone, pretty much, has been on my side from the start. I will say on behalf of myself how I help this situation. I have never disappeared. I try to answer all questions as soon as possible. My final product is almost always as good if not better than originally advertised. But there is absolutely no question I am the slowest customizer on this board hands down. But my being slow is always me trying to improve on a project. Always.

Last edited:

Amazing :clap

So that's Bill's knife? Is that one supposed to be in his arsenal and was overlooked by others who made his knife sets, or was it only used in the first brawl?

Image1464710669.841993.jpg

In Rainman's set, the middle knife SHOULD be that knife, but lacked the details that Rob's has. At least that's what I think. It looks the most similar when I first saw Rainman's set. But hey, he definitely got the knife underneath it in there, that's the knife that made the initial stab wound in the priest.

Poetically I say its the knife that kills the Priest.

It's also the knife that Bill uses to make the second stab wound into the priest's rib/lung while struggling with him. I also wanna say it's the knife Amsterdam used to stab Bill in the end too. What a way to go right? The blood stayed on the blade :clap this is my favorite movie, Bill's eye and the first brawl was what got me hooked as a kid :lol

Image1464711649.541498.jpg
Image1464711712.725125.jpg

just so that i'm on the same page....this one...once its done...will be coming straight from Robbie....right?

View attachment 267685

In Rainman's set, the middle knife SHOULD be that knife, but lacked the details that Rob's has. At least that's what I think. It looks the most similar when I first saw Rainman's set. But hey, he definitely got the knife underneath it in there, that's the knife that made the initial stab wound in the priest.

It's also the knife that Bill uses to make the second stab wound into the priest's rib/lung while struggling with him. I also wanna say it's the knife Amsterdam used to stab Bill in the end too. What a way to go right? The blood stayed on the blade :clap this is my favorite movie, Bill's eye and the first brawl was what got me hooked as a kid :lol

View attachment 267688
View attachment 267689

That's what I was thinking too. If you notice in that picture, the pommel is smaller than what I have made. No worries, I have new piece on the way. I was struggling to get those the right size, but I finally found something that I hope works. Be here next week.

would hate for this to be sent anywhere else...I know Pedro is having some problems right now with the other projects and would hate for this to be caught up in that situation so PLEASE PELASE PLEASE....send them directly to the people that have paid....I mean...there wasn't anything else to be added to this....you have the body and clothes....and the accessories...don't see why they would go anywhere else....I know no boxes were part of this set....so please let us know if you could do that Robbie....I will gladly pay the shipping costs...:)....I

looks like you replied within seconds/....and this is why I will ALWAYS trust you!!...:)

I haven't watched it in a while but that knife is the one that Bill places on the Priest's chest and says that he will cross over whole. Amsterdam is crying over him and Bill tells them to give him to the law. He grabs it from his chest and waves it around and then runs off and hides it. He then comes back and gets it as an adult. Poetically I say its the knife that kills the Priest.

Of course, what am I thinking. I've seen this about 1000 times, most recently last week. Don't know why that slipped my mind. I just saw it's listed on the first post too

RM's V1s weren't extremely accurate and they all lacked detail (V2's were an improvement), so because of that I always assumed the one in the middle was supposed to be the one:

That's what I was thinking too. If you notice in that picture, the pommel is smaller than what I have made. No worries, I have new piece on the way. I was struggling to get those the right size, but I finally found something that I hope works. Be here next week.

Just a shot in the dark.... if you do happen to *ahem* make an extra one of those daggers, I would pay top dolla for a holla for one of them for my bloody bill. :pray::wink1:

Sorry no extras but there are mumblings of another run and if so I will take your top dollar. ;)

:lol:lol

I got the new pommels today and I think these are damn close to the film now. The bottom is the new version.

cEi81jV.jpg

Robbie.. you dont just do things because they look good, you do things because they look right! Big difference for a picky collector like me. Friggin awesome work and attitude. *whispers* * bill knives bill knives bill knives*

Been gone for a few months and wow, what a massive amount of updates I missed. Thanks Robbie, for all the excellence put into this.

+1 to comments prior, if we can get this directly from you it would be great as that would hopefully cut down on logistics and other issues. Also happy to pay for shipping, boxes required, etc. Just let us know your plans once this gets closer.

Im modifying the shirts at the moment. Im adding buttons and also removing the bulky velcro closer. I was going to ask the thread but there are so few people that respond in here Im just doing it anyway.

Back