1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I too would love to be part of a 2nd run. Great work, this looks amazing.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Me too,hope to be part of a 2th run [emoji1]

that headsculpt really shines now that it has been corrected....great updates Robbie!!!...are the weapons also done or is that part of the items that are still open/not done yet?

Second run too please :)

that headsculpt really shines now that it has been corrected....great updates Robbie!!!...are the weapons also done or is that part of the items that are still open/not done yet?

They are close. Still a few things to get wrapped up. Mainly corrections on some stuff that I had outsourced. Still a bit to go unfortunately. Everything takes longer than I like. But our show is open and the second one Im not involved in so I plan to make some good progress through the semester.

Wanted to show some up dates. I know this is slow going but I think people will see why when these ship.

cwAmVwE.jpg

ZW9LGnm.jpg

xx3OwY1.jpg

hEWAxpD.jpg

72gyw5w.jpg

trHFPIm.jpg

osvc1HN.jpg

Anyone who wants to sell their spot? Will offer more than retail

Looking Great and thanks, this set is going to be amazing and is well worth the wait. looking forward to release thank you:)

This is with the new belt and also re tailoring of the clothing. I've also put it on an HT Solo body. I've removed the velcro closer on the shirt and added my own buttons.

anUdf5Q.jpg

Doesn't seem like it but made some good progress today. Even I have no idea how long some of this stuff takes. For example how long does it take to glue the rings on the tabs of the braces? Well about 45-60 seconds per ring. Times that by by 6 becuase thats how many there are per figure. Times that by the number of figures. And that's just the stupid rings!!!! Or lacing boots. Or lacing greaves. Or dying the leather for those laces becuase nothing is ever acurrate off the rack. Rant over.
:)
View attachment 249276

Wanted to show some up dates. I know this is slow going but I think people will see why when these ship.

cwAmVwE.jpg

ZW9LGnm.jpg

xx3OwY1.jpg

hEWAxpD.jpg

72gyw5w.jpg

trHFPIm.jpg

osvc1HN.jpg

WOW! I haven't popped in here in a while and that is a lot of eye candy to come across.

Incredible, incredible, incredible work

Dayum!! So there isnt gonna be a second run. Considering how good and popular this is? Second run? Drop my name down most def

No one ever said there wasn't going to be a second run. I'm still open to it, but the price for the complete set will be higher. I can guarantee that.

Awesome Robbie! Any feel for when his will be ready? Keep up the fantastic work and your perseverance!

Awesome Robbie! Any feel for when his will be ready? Keep up the fantastic work and your perseverance!

Unfortunately no. I'm just chipping away. Everything takes ten times as long as I think it should. I've made too many speculations so now I'm just saying I'm working on them. ;)

Hopefully Rainman can tackle this since he did Bill.

All these updates are just beautiful man, I knew this figure was going to be amazing! The second you signed on to do so much of it I was sold. Cant wait man!

Man I would so be down for a second run. **** man, that's so amazing how this project started in '13. It baffles me how close knit and supportive everyone is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back