1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

That belt is intricate - awesome work Robbie!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Can't wait awesome work robbie this is going to be fantastic

Still very excited for this! Of course no rush Robbie, just curious of any update, thanks man!

Belts are done and gettig the buckles built and assembled. My partner just moved her work space so she had to pause for a bit. My boot guy had to bail so I'm assembling boots today actually. Making progress.

Belts are done and gettig the buckles built and assembled. My partner just moved her work space so she had to pause for a bit. My boot guy had to bail so I'm assembling boots today actually. Making progress.

Awesome, thanks Robbie! Appreciate the update man!

is there anyway to get the head sculpt in advance? so this way we can get our painters on schedule, this way when done all we have to do is pop the head on....? thoughts pedro....

Robbie is painting the heads I thought? Or at least I recall.

Any updates by the way =)?

Robbie is painting the heads I thought? Or at least I recall.

Any updates by the way =)?

If you went with that option:

Optional
Clothing weathering and HS painting by Robbie $150

Belts are hopefully wrapping up soon and I can start doing some assembly. My helper had to move and so that put a halt on her work. She was back at it yesterday though. I need to finish assembling the boots. They have been sitting on my coffee table waiting. If anyone doesn't want me to paint thier head, let me know. I didn't count but I was under the impression I was painting everyone's. Becuase of sizing and casting issue on this one, I took that on myself to do also. I haven't started castng yet becuase I haven't had the mindset to paint, but I can if people don't want me to work on thiers.

Belts are hopefully wrapping up soon and I can start doing some assembly. My helper had to move and so that put a halt on her work. She was back at it yesterday though. I need to finish assembling the boots. They have been sitting on my coffee table waiting. If anyone doesn't want me to paint thier head, let me know. I didn't count but I was under the impression I was painting everyone's. Becuase of sizing and casting issue on this one, I took that on myself to do also. I haven't started castng yet becuase I haven't had the mindset to paint, but I can if people don't want me to work on thiers.

Thanks for the update Robbie, I'm definitely down to have you paint and weather for me.

Want paint and weathering on mine please

Same here, I believe I went with the Robbie paint option as well. Excited!

I went for everything too, but I never got around to sending you a body to use Robbie (in fact this has been going on for so long, I can't remember what body types people were sending you and I think the market has moved on from what was available then - LOL!). Does that change anything?

I went for everything too, but I never got around to sending you a body to use Robbie (in fact this has been going on for so long, I can't remember what body types people were sending you and I think the market has moved on from what was available then - LOL!). Does that change anything?

I believe most sent, I know I did, was HT Banner body.

My comrade got the belts finished. Soon as I get them I can start the assembly. I still have things to do but they won't be in pieces anymore.
FGrOdDX.jpg

Back