1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Can you add me to the second run if you do one please

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

My spot has been sold to Pierre Niox. Please contact Satoshi when its time for shipping. Thanks.

If anyone is willing to sell their spot in the first run, please pm me!!

Hi Robbie - any small teaser to tide us over? Thanks!

Hi Robbie - any small teaser to tide us over? Thanks!

Sorry to say no. I just got our show opened. I was working 17 hour days for the last few but hopefully that is the past. My shop Foreman left so i have been doing my work load and his too. ****ing has truly sucked. But we got our new guy yesterday and so hopefully I can get time to get back to customs. Sorry guys.

Sorry to say no. I just got our show opened. I was working 17 hour days for the last few but hopefully that is the past. My shop Foreman left so i have been doing my work load and his too. ****ing has truly sucked. But we got our new guy yesterday and so hopefully I can get time to get back to customs. Sorry guys.

No worries man, this is going to be so worth the wait I have zero doubts!

Thanks Robbie, for the update. I'm not in a hurry, and I assume most of those on this list aren't either at this moment. however, those originally on the list went through that whole Moe scam so that void is still there everytime i think about this custom. That void will be filled once the final product is in hand, no doubts that we will all be content!

Thanks Robbie, for the update. I'm not in a hurry, and I assume most of those on this list aren't either at this moment. however, those originally on the list went through that whole Moe scam so that void is still there everytime i think about this custom. That void will be filled once the final product is in hand, no doubts that we will all be content!

I was scammed on that Moe **** too so I feel you guys. My goal is to make you forget all that when you open this.

I get the feeling 2016 will be his year!

No its going to happen before then. Im have gotten some help to speed the process. Not major stuff but little sewing kinds of things. It's being worked on in the dark.

I get the feeling 2016 will be his year!

No its going to happen before then. Im have gotten some help to speed the process. Not major stuff but little sewing kinds of things. It's being worked on in the dark.

Before 2016? In time for Christmas hehe?

I got the pattern figure out for the belt. I would show it on the figure but all the pants are having the bottom of the braces installed.
They will all be cut out tomorrow and off to my helper for assembly.

Getting closer.

I cant get a picture took look right. Its better in hand.

7ickxEq.jpg

0Xk1kki.jpg

Back