1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I think the recommended body (at least what I recall sending) was one of those muscular bodies that came with the Jake Gyllenhaal like headsculpt. Might be remembering wrong though.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I've gotten muscle truetypes, banners, and wolverines. Im wondering if maybe solo bodies are even better. I'll strip mine and see how it looks. Should have the belts in the next day or so.

This is getting closer and closer! Thanks Robbie!

nice belts robbie. I've seen you got 18 pieces. Do you sell the rest of the belts (3) ? :)

This is with the new belt and also re tailoring of the clothing. I've also put it on an HT Solo body. I've removed the velcro closer on the shirt and added my own buttons.

anUdf5Q.jpg

s h i t Robbie - wow- That Looks outstanding my friend , your talent and dedication as always been right up there , one of my Fav artists on here,.

never ever a detailed ever missed , a great eye and always aim above and beyond to please !!!!

This project is great!
Still hoping for a second run

Can't wait to put this next to the butcher - thanks for the update Robbie!

Thank you Robbie. This looks amazing :clap

Doesn't seem like it but made some good progress today. Even I have no idea how long some of this stuff takes. For example how long does it take to glue the rings on the tabs of the braces? Well about 45-60 seconds per ring. Times that by by 6 becuase thats how many there are per figure. Times that by the number of figures. And that's just the stupid rings!!!! Or lacing boots. Or lacing greaves. Or dying the leather for those laces becuase nothing is ever acurrate off the rack. Rant over.
:)
K4kSdxz.jpg

Wow, that looks amazing. If there is a second run I would like to be on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sooo worth the wait, figure is going to be amazing!

Wow, that looks amazing. If there is a second run I would like to be on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The hard part about a full second run is going to be acquiring the leather. The belts and a few other parts are easy but the shin greaves, guanlet and boots leather was just happen stance. Luck of the draw at Tandy.

man id be in for second run EAAASY! put me on the unwritten list, damn that looks good

Back