1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I will even take those prototypes you made...:monkey3

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Are you guys really trying to buy single items that are intended for a Full figure offering... of course its Robbie's call and in no way my own but really... :slap be right back going to try and get Rainman to sell me just the Trike, or maybe just Danny from his Shining figure...

Yes we are why ?

Because its intended for the Amsterdam figure, the one that people paid a lot of money for almost a year and a half ago and are still waiting for, you know like how we don't ask Rainman to sell items off his offerings separate from the release, or most other artist for that matter...

It's a pair of boots ajk just a pair of boots ..... In fact if Robbie does decide to sell the boots seperate just like the butcher v1 boots he made , maybe he could alter them slightly to keep one or two people happy [emoji4]

It's a pair of boots ajk just a pair of boots ..... In fact if Robbie does decide to sell the boots seperate just like the butcher v1 boots he made , maybe he could alter them slightly to keep one or two people happy [emoji4]

Listen I don't blame you for wanting them, and its Robbie's to do with what he pleases, but right now he's working on those boots for the Amsterdam figure I and many others have been eagerly awaiting, it just doesn't sit well with me with people coming in and asking to buy it separately. And his V1 Butcher boots weren't part of any full set figure offering.

Your like the warden of the threads ha

If and when the Amsterdam is released and Robbie decides to offer to the few who would like some boots like I said make them slightly different to please the minority ( there for there not the same ) !!!

Over and out [emoji41]

Your like the warden of the threads ha

If and when the Amsterdam is released and Robbie decides to offer to the few who would like some boots like I said make them slightly different to please the minority ( there for there not the same ) !!!

Over and out [emoji41]

Haha I'm sorry man, I'm just so pumped for this figure, and having invested in it soooo long ago I got protective of it and mad if newcomers want in now when we have been waiting. Like I said its none of my business or my decision.

Haha I'm sorry man, I'm just so pumped for this figure, and having invested in it soooo long ago I got protective of it and mad if newcomers want in now when we have been waiting. Like I said its none of my business or my decision.

All good my man [emoji4]

Final boots.

FvMlwRi.jpg

Very sick!

I can't remember if it was ever decided or if Robbie is going to decide when time comes, how the headsculpts are going to be painted (e.g. normal, battle damage?)

I think it should be like this best pic i can find fhd002GNY_Leonardo_DiCaprio_031-620x263.jpg hes got cut on his left cheek a burn that looks healed on right cheek bone and cut on nose i guess that's battle damaged but he looks pretty much healed in final battle and you can hardly see so I am good with whatever.

I think it should be like this best pic i can find View attachment 189464 hes got cut on his left cheek a burn that looks healed on right cheek bone and cut on nose i guess that's battle damaged but he looks pretty much healed in final battle and you can hardly see so I am good with whatever.

Yea way back, when we discussed it, I asked about the mark Bill gives him after the failed murder attempt not being on Erick's cast and Robbie said he'll paint it on, basically how he looks in the scene in which this figure is made for haha, nose cut, knife burn, cheek cut.

Yea way back, when we discussed it, I asked about the mark Bill gives him after the failed murder attempt not being on Erick's cast and Robbie said he'll paint it on, basically how he looks in the scene in which this figure is made for haha, nose cut, knife burn, cheek cut.
Yea that is what i thought, makes sense haha :duff

Does this mean you can do the Quail Hunter boots too ? :panic:

Can I get a pair of boots even though I'm not in the run?

Back