1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Thanks Robbie - much appreciated! Looking forward to this!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Thanks for the update Robbie this was my first custom i started with on the Freaks and the reason i found the freaks to begin with, a grail for me and im sure many definitely going to be worth the wait cant wait thanks.

There is an option that will reissue?

Just an update. I got the new mold done and have cast a few heads so it looks good. I have been painting a few to get the technique down. Nothing I feel comfortable showing but I think I'm getting really close to the process. I'll post a pic when I get it sorted out.

Just an update. I got the new mold done and have cast a few heads so it looks good. I have been painting a few to get the technique down. Nothing I feel comfortable showing but I think I'm getting really close to the process. I'll post a pic when I get it sorted out.

Awesome, thanks for the update Robbie! Much appreciated!

I can almost feel this!

Im taking offers for my Amsterdam spot. Pm me if interested.

No problem) just expected that at least some of the response) and not silence in response to the question)

No let Me Take The Spot please been waiting longer and asked first :lol:pray:

can't wait to get this...any updates with this or are the things left Robbie the only items left to complete this custom?

it's only me at this point. As soon as I get the trikes in the post my attention goes right back to these. Sorry but my life has been crazy the last year.

no problem Robbie..i actually trust you because of your constant communication and past projects...and I understand about hitting snags on the personal life front....can't wait to get this....:)

Back