1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Really, what's going on with this??,,,,,where is the sculpt?.....

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I talked to Pedro around Christmas and he told me that there was some problem with the caster and so that's where the hold up has been, but that they should be on the way.

For me, my real job has had my full attention till now. I'm back at all my projects trying to get caught up. Sorry for the delays. I know this project has been plagued with problems and I dont want to cause any additional concerns for my part

hey robbie....we understand....are the weapons for amsterdamn already done tho?....or do those also have to be finished?

I am currently sitting with all the parts for the weapons done just need to be assembled. I was waiting on a couple of parts mainly the razor handles. The leather gauntlet and shin guards are done just need to weather them but Im waiting till the end for weathering. The suspender ends are being cut out now. I found some shots of the actual costume pieces so I have changed the design from the prototype. Trust me this is better. The leather waist section is being redesigned now given the new research. To be honest, I have been waiting on those because I was hopeful that I would get a laser cutter and I knew that it not only would be quicker, but a thousand times sharper and more accurate than I could do cutting by hand. The laser cutter is on its way and so just as soon as I get it, those are going to be the first parts I cut. Same goes for the Solo belts. Its hard for me to knowingly make something that will be an inferior product when the technology will be here shortly. I know you guys want the best and that's what I'm trying to give you.

I am currently sitting with all the parts for the weapons done just need to be assembled. I was waiting on a couple of parts mainly the razor handles. The leather gauntlet and shin guards are done just need to weather them but Im waiting till the end for weathering. The suspender ends are being cut out now. I found some shots of the actual costume pieces so I have changed the design from the prototype. Trust me this is better. The leather waist section is being redesigned now given the new research. To be honest, I have been waiting on those because I was hopeful that I would get a laser cutter and I knew that it not only would be quicker, but a thousand times sharper and more accurate than I could do cutting by hand. The laser cutter is on its way and so just as soon as I get it, those are going to be the first parts I cut. Same goes for the Solo belts. Its hard for me to knowingly make something that will be an inferior product when the technology will be here shortly. I know you guys want the best and that's what I'm trying to give you.

Awesome! Always down for improved details especially when the orginal looked amazing! Last I talked to Pedro he said the Amstersam sculpts are on their way to you Robbie! Can't wait to see this all finished and looking badass!

HOOOORAY!!!!!

Sorry if I missed it but did you get the sculpts in yet Robbie?

I did. The casts are ok but no one cleaned up some of the printer supports which is total crap so i m going to have to do it to 15 instead of one original. Also they didnt fill holes and stuff which is crap too. It will ve fine but I find it really annoying. But the good news is I have them.

I did. The casts are ok but no one cleaned up some of the printer supports which is total crap so i m going to have to do it to 15 instead of one original. Also they didnt fill holes and stuff which is crap too. It will ve fine but I find it really annoying. But the good news is I have them.

Damn sorry you have to do extra work man, but yea its awesome they are finally in hand, that extra work is also very appreciated man, thank you!

that sucks robbie, to pass the buck like that isnt cool....people know how busy you are.....

Just checking in, any update, no rush, thanks!

Laser is up and working. I'm going start cutting the belts soon. Real job is taking over my life currently. News on the heads. The new casts I got were to small again. I gave new and accurate measurements so a new print can be made. I also have taken over the casting of the heads. I cab clean the print before casting which will mean ready to paint casts.

That's all for now.

Laser is up and working. I'm going start cutting the belts soon. Real job is taking over my life currently. News on the heads. The new casts I got were to small again. I gave new and accurate measurements so a new print can be made. I also have taken over the casting of the heads. I cab clean the print before casting which will mean ready to paint casts.

That's all for now.

Thats plenty, thanks Robbie, much appreciated! No worries, this will be well worth it in the end, definite Grail man! Keep up the good work! Thanks!

What is the latest on Mr Amsterdam? Thanks. :)

Im assembling the leather sections currently. The new head has been printed and should be shipped to me next week so I can mold and start casting. I will be out of town next week so that won't start till the following week. Things are still moving just slowly. My real job has really slowed down everything I do. Sorry for the continued delays.

Thanks for the update Robbie! This one will be worth the wait im sure of it! Haven't wanted a figure this bad since I started collecting!

Hi - Just curious how things are going. Thanks for all the coordinator and artist's hard work.

I got the head and made a mold but it didnt turn out so I need to remold. I just havent had the time. I have a pile of Amsterdams on my coffee table as a constant reminder. Getting as much done as I can. Sorry fellas.

Back