1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

what about the heads?...any word on those....those are the ones I'm curious about the most....they are the last missing ingredient before something can be put on the "fast track"...:)

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

So happy to see this figure finally coming together... 1 year later haha, in all seriousness this truly is a grail figure for me! Can't wait! Thanks for the update Pedro!

Robbie I know you are an extremely busy man but any update on accessories, once you receive the sculpts/outfits is production starting right away, are the accessories all done and waiting? Just painting sculpts and weathering outfits? Sorry for all the questions just pumped for this!

yes i cant wait! this will be a grail figure for me as well as Leo is one of my favorite Actors and this is one of the best character's he plays, the wait will definitely be worth it. I cant wait to see final pics glad this on the way to being finished.:rock

i paid for me accessories, please check with robbie, i did this when he called for payment just before the moe thing.

Yes, everybody has paid everything so far, I included the updated list in one of my previous posts but forgot to update the one in the first page :)

i paid for me accessories, please check with robbie, i did this when he called for payment just before the moe thing.

any updates on the headsculpts Origami?

Erick told me yesterday that he will send the new heads this week.

And we got the new outfits :)

woo hoo!!!!...so outfits and the heads should be on their way to Robbie by next week?...

can you also post pics of the outfits?!?!...really excited!!!

I already have the outfits. I hope to get things going this weekend. Work has taken over my life the last few weeks.

Fantastic so close now :)

just the head is hloding this up correct? all paid, outfits shipped, robie working....why no head?

I'm working on the accessories and so the delay in the heads isn't holding me up. I hope to get everything wrapped up before the heads arrive so I can then move on to painting.

On a side note, there are still people that haven't sent bodies yet. It will be easier for me to "complete" the figure if I can have all the bodies. Are there people that don't plan on sending me their's?

Hey man you have my outfit as well but i am waiting for 2nd run for head sculpt and accessories i can pay for that now as well and send you my 1/6 ttm21 body now that way you have the body and outfit ready let me know thanks. come on guys get all those bodies sent in i would really like to see this finished and on my shelf , but i have to wait even longer for the head sculpt and accessories in 2nd run so please GET THOSE BODIES IN!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413393222.959744.jpg

sending you my body as soon as I get it...the last one was lost so I had to go through the whole process of getting my money back and buying a new one...

Hahaha you crack me up Anthony
haha so funny, to bad I am not on the first run cause people complain and ***** saying it would take more time yet people still dont even have there body sent lol all i am asking for is info and people to hurry up but have fun posting your pics!

haha so funny, to bad I am not on the first run cause people complain and ***** saying it would take more time yet people still dont even have there body sent lol all i am asking for is info and people to hurry up but have fun posting your pics!

...:cuckoo: relax man, wasn't laughing at you, was laughing at the picture Anthony posted and the fact that he comes up with them out of nowhere haha, geez.

...:cuckoo: relax man, wasn't laughing at you, was laughing at the picture Anthony posted and the fact that he comes up with them out of nowhere haha, geez.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413413477.048951.jpg

Back