1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

pretty sure for accessories as well been talking with Pedro, anyways u should be happy were you not just telling everyone to hurry up with payments? don't know why you always respond in a negative way when i was not even asking you in the first place.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

pretty sure for accessories as well been talking with Pedro, anyways u should be happy were you not just telling everyone to hurry up with payments? don't know why you always respond in a negative way when i was not even asking you in the first place.

I dont respond in negative ways, thats just how you are interpreting it, I responded saying "Geez man you are setting deadlines now haha!?" not sure how that came across as negative, it was meant as a joke... As for wanting people to pay up, I do, but KEC has been in on this since the beginning, saying "Pedro if KEC2007 does not make payment for accessories by Friday i would like to take his spot since i have already payed for outfit thanks" I mean give the guy a chance to say if he can make payment or not before jumping on his spot, also there is a wait list with Lakhota ahead of you, not sure if he wants it or not but thats to be discussed with Pedro, stating in the thread that if a member on the list does not make payment by a certain date that you want his spot is kind of crass. But then again what do I know right, I'm just the rude guy who doesn't want anyone else to have the same figures as myself, so just ignore what I say.

yes i already talked with pedro about all this and i asked if he contacted KEC2007 and found out anything he said by Friday if not it then the spot will go to Lakhota if he does not want then me but i talked with Lakhota as well and he said he made payment for accessories 5 months ago so im not sure, and im not setting any deadlines it all has been discussed.

Guys, the only thing I mentioned was that KEC said he was going to pay for the clothing on Friday, I haven't disclosed the rest of my discussion with him through PMs as I consider that personal information. The only thing I can mention is that he is still interested on cover the payments to stay on the 1st run, so let's wait for him a little more as it has been difficult for everybody to pay $240+ two times.

He was always on time in the past and supported the project since the beginning, and I cannot give away his spot before he or any other person has agreed that they need more time. Thanks for your understanding.

sounds fair and i understand, that is why i contacted you to find out what he wanted to do either way cant wait!

update on that list please..:)

List updated. Thanks for sending the paypal fees.

Accessories

1.- Origami - ACCESSORIES PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - ACCESSORIES PAID
3.- Paul1987 - ACCESSORIES PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - ACCESSORIES PAID
5.- Croozer - ACCESSORIES PAID
6.- vareika - ACCESSORIES PAID
7.- mightyq - ACCESSORIES PAID
8.- ConArtist - ACCESSORIES PAID
9.- tighfighter - ACCESSORIES PAID
10.- JeffTVR - ACCESSORIES PAID
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel - ACCESSORIES PAID
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 - ACCESSORIES PAID
15.- Ren_dog - ACCESSORIES PAID

New Outfit

1.- Origami - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
3.- Paul1987 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - NEW OUTFIT PAID
5.- Croozer - NEW OUTFIT PAID
6.- vareika - NEW OUTFIT PAID
7.- mightyq - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
8.- ConArtist - NEW OUTFIT PAID
9.- tighfighter - NEW OUTFIT PAID
10.- JeffTVR - NEW OUTFIT PAID
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel - NEW OUTFIT PAID
13.- Levit05 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
14.- senbi575 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
15.- Ren_dog - NEW OUTFIT PAID

People that are willing to pay for the outfit now and get the accessories/HS in the 2nd run

1.- Lakhota - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- A Jedi Warrior - NEW OUTFIT PAID

Is anyone willing to let me buy their spot ( H+C+A)?

I'm begging and dying for this figure?

I have missed out on so many great figures because of my start date, but to miss out on this I can't do it!

Please pm

Thank you and have a great day

There is going to be a second run so just put your name down for it you will get it eventually

List updated. I will place the order with GeeWhiz tomorrow.

Accessories

1.- Origami - ACCESSORIES PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - ACCESSORIES PAID
3.- Paul1987 - ACCESSORIES PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - ACCESSORIES PAID
5.- Croozer - ACCESSORIES PAID
6.- vareika - ACCESSORIES PAID
7.- mightyq - ACCESSORIES PAID
8.- ConArtist - ACCESSORIES PAID
9.- tighfighter - ACCESSORIES PAID
10.- JeffTVR - ACCESSORIES PAID
11.- KEC2007 - ACCESSORIES PAID
12.- Azon4reel - ACCESSORIES PAID
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 - ACCESSORIES PAID
15.- Ren_dog - ACCESSORIES PAID

New Outfit

1.- Origami - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
3.- Paul1987 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - NEW OUTFIT PAID
5.- Croozer - NEW OUTFIT PAID
6.- vareika - NEW OUTFIT PAID
7.- mightyq - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
8.- ConArtist - NEW OUTFIT PAID
9.- tighfighter - NEW OUTFIT PAID
10.- JeffTVR - NEW OUTFIT PAID
11.- KEC2007 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
12.- Azon4reel - NEW OUTFIT PAID
13.- Levit05 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
14.- senbi575 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
15.- Ren_dog - NEW OUTFIT PAID

People that are willing to pay for the outfit now and get the accessories/HS in the 2nd run

1.- Lakhota - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- A Jedi Warrior - NEW OUTFIT PAID

Yes get in there, cant wait

:fireworks:blissy:fireworks:blissy:fireworks:blissy:fireworks:blissy:fireworks:blissy:fireworks:blissy:fireworks:blissy:fireworks:blissy:fireworks:blissy

Awesome news congrats to everyone who got this and all that made this happen this will be an amazing figure cant wait to see final pics wish i would of know about this along time ago so i could of jumped on board from the beginning anyways cant wait!

Excellent News!:clap Pedro how long until we have Amsterdam in Hand? :monkey3 Im thinking by the End Of October :dunno

I am painting the heads so it will be whenever I can get them all done. I don't believe its been mentioned, but the heads that I received were too small so a new one was going to be printed and then casts made. As of now, I haven't gotten the replacements but I'm sure I will soon.

since they have to be reprinted and new cast made i do not see why i cant order a headsculpt now? but however you guys want to do ill wait either way

since they have to be reprinted and new cast made i do not see why i cant order a headsculpt now? but however you guys want to do ill wait either way

I believe because the original 15 is all that matters right now, and not delaying them any further due to the moe situation, adding more sculpts and accessories right now will slow down the production of the 15, that's why it wasn't opened up to more and a 2nd run was announced.

thanks for your opinion but i am technically part of the first run now and i dont see how 1 or 2 more sculpts would slow down production when there all being reprinted and new cast being made and accessories i dont even know if those have all been made yet and if not dont see why there cant be two more spots for me and Lakhota since were on the first run for the outfit but like i said ill wait either way just going to suck having the outfit and having to wait for a 2nd run hope you understand thanks

Think About how long We have waited for The First Run. :lecture Don't worry Man. You will get Your Amsterdam. :wave

thanks for your opinion but i am technically part of the first run now and i dont see how 1 or 2 more sculpts would slow down production when there all being reprinted and new cast being made and accessories i dont even know if those have all been made yet and if not dont see why there cant be two more spots for me and Lakhota since were on the first run for the outfit but like i said ill wait either way just going to suck having the outfit and having to wait for a 2nd run hope you understand thanks

Well not to sound like I'm arguing but you and Lakhota are part of the 2nd run, you just got your outfits now because Robbie and Marty already got theirs, and reason why it was labelled as 2nd run because that means when and where you will be getting your sculpts and accessories, plus I think I might have said this before but I'm not claiming how Robbie does his work but I'm guessing he makes all figures at the same time, in stages, so let's say if you and Lakhota got sculpts and accessories that's 2 whole figures added on which delay the 15, and all the figures get finished all together and shipped together, not shipped after each one is finish, which means now all of the 15 have to wait for the 2 extra figures which delays this already delayed run, again not arguing just stating my opinion and how I believe this is running but of course Pedro knows what will happen I'm just offering some info to try and help explain the situation.

Back