1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Payment sent Pedro!
Getting closer and closer to the finish line now.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Hey guys, here is the updated list of people that have paid for the outfit so far. For those who haven't paid yet, I need you to let me know if you are going to order the new outfit or not so we can move forward and finish this figure.

I know nobody want to pay again for the outfit, but that's the only option we have if we want to finish this project. I understand if you don't have the funds now and would like to finish the figure later, if that's the case just let me know and I can move you to the 2nd run list so that you have more time to pay for the outfit.

I was checking with Robbie and some of the people that haven't paid yet for the new outfit, never sent the payment for the accessories to Robbie, and the deadline to cover that was like 3-4 weeks ago. So please let me know asap if you need more time so I can let the people on the waiting list jump on the 1st run.

Thanks!

1.- Origami - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
3.- Paul1987 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - NEW OUTFIT PAID
5.- Croozer - NEW OUTFIT PAID
6.- vareika - NEW OUTFIT PAID
7.- mightyq - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
8.- ConArtist - NEW OUTFIT PAID
9.- tighfighter -
10.- JeffTVR -
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel -
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 -
15.- Ren_dog -

People that are willing to pay for the outfit now and get the accessories/HS in the 2nd run

1.- Lakhota
2.- A Jedi Warrior

Also, I started a new wait list, that will be moved to the 2nd run list:

1.- Leon 911
2.- Chubbyman

who else?

This is the list of people that have paid the 2nd/final installment for the accessories:

1.- Origami - ACCESSORIES PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - ACCESSORIES PAID
3.- Paul1987 - ACCESSORIES PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - ACCESSORIES PAID
5.- Croozer - ACCESSORIES PAID
6.- vareika - ACCESSORIES PAID
7.- mightyq - ACCESSORIES PAID
8.- ConArtist - ACCESSORIES PAID
9.- tighfighter - ACCESSORIES PAID
10.- JeffTVR - ACCESSORIES PAID
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel - ACCESSORIES PAID
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 - ACCESSORIES PAID
15.- Ren_dog -

Pedro, payment sent buddy. Your mail box is full by the way. Cheers!

payment will be sent for the accessories in 2 weeks time...the outfit,...by the end of this week....

also...Origami...we have to talk about the balance that will be left...PM coming up buddy...:)

You can throw me on 2nd run list as long as we'll be able to grab whole package(sculpt+accessories).

hey Origami still need details so i can send payment for outfit thanks pal and if anyone ends up not paying for Accessories or end up cancelling accessories please let me take there spot and ill pay for those rite now as well thanks.

Last edited:

Pm sent Origami. Payment for Accessories sent Robbie. :) Sorry for late Payment. Payment for Clothing coming in the next few days. Thanks.

Pedro, I will be sending my clothing payment at the end of the week. Sorry for the delay.

Origami Please update that i have paid for Accessories. Payment for clothing coming in a few days. Thanks.

List updated to reflect payments.

Accessories

1.- Origami - ACCESSORIES PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - ACCESSORIES PAID
3.- Paul1987 - ACCESSORIES PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - ACCESSORIES PAID
5.- Croozer - ACCESSORIES PAID
6.- vareika - ACCESSORIES PAID
7.- mightyq - ACCESSORIES PAID
8.- ConArtist - ACCESSORIES PAID
9.- tighfighter - ACCESSORIES PAID
10.- JeffTVR - ACCESSORIES PAID
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel - ACCESSORIES PAID
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 - ACCESSORIES PAID
15.- Ren_dog - ACCESSORIES PAID

New Outfit

1.- Origami - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
3.- Paul1987 - NEW OUTFIT PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - NEW OUTFIT PAID
5.- Croozer - NEW OUTFIT PAID
6.- vareika - NEW OUTFIT PAID
7.- mightyq - NO NEED NEW OUTFIT
8.- ConArtist - NEW OUTFIT PAID
9.- tighfighter -
10.- JeffTVR - NEW OUTFIT PAID
11.- KEC2007 -
12.- Azon4reel -
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 -
15.- Ren_dog -

People that are willing to pay for the outfit now and get the accessories/HS in the 2nd run

1.- Lakhota - NEW OUTFIT PAID
2.- A Jedi Warrior

Thanks for the update Pedro! Cant wait to finish this figure, going to be so awesome and so worth the wait!

Payment for clothing sent . Thanks.

We got derailed by scammer, but it feels good to be back on track.

Pedro, sent you a pm a few days ago, could you please reply...once you reply I could send the funds for the clothes...thanks

Back