1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Really? I haven't heard that... if that's the case then so much the better.

However, just checking Paypal this is what is in the resolution center:
I just googled it its only UK buyers apparently, the 180 day claim.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I'm all for a 45 day refund policy but this would be pretty bad for 1 man shops or smaller teams that don't do "1/6 customs" for a living or have funds set aside to pay for materials and potentially refund buyers if they press a paypal claim.

Either way, sellers who opt in to this are of course awesome, but I think that would be a rare case.

Interesting... wonder why it's different for the UK?

Have a U.K. Member send in the money to the tailor then they will be protected for the additional days. Now you just need to find one for every project , or pay a sold member to advance the monies...

Have a U.K. Member send in the money to the tailor then they will be protected for the additional days. Now you just need to find one for every project , or pay a sold member to advance the monies...

Yes... that's the ticket. We need a UK guy for all of these projects :lecture

GB said it best...we have been conditioned to think that work will not get finished in 45 days...well...to me...if you are offering such a product that will take longer then THAT allotted time then you do not get to ask for full payment or even had a deposit....reasoning for that is that most "companies" small or large have a turn around window in which they have to get the product you purchased to you or refund you....I know people will say hot toys takes over a year to fill their orders...but I answer that with they don't start collecting the money until the product is ready or is finishing up a production run....whereas customizers want all the money upfront and will take their sweet time...coincidently if they use paypal (99% do) then they have an added pad against customers that may want their money back after 45 days of waiting for their product to arrive...at which point...you can really see what some of these folk are really about....take off and run or full fill the order....lately its been take off and run...and I hope that SSF really takes a hard look at what has been going on for a long time around these parts because...essentially...I think although this is a public forum....they still bare some sort of liability because the people stealing are members that are signed up through SSF....hence...they are SSF problem as well....

Im ready to send payment asoon as you let us know

i thought you were giving me your spot :Wizard
Nah Seriously glad you guys got it sorted out a lot of good people on this project and buyers also congratulations, cant wait to see your finished products

i thought you were giving me your spot :Wizard
Nah Seriously glad you guys got it sorted out a lot of good people on this project and buyers also congratulations, cant wait to see your finished products

Thanks Anthony!

Sooo do we contact GeeWhiz individually or is it going to be a 15group order?

This will be a group order, but I'm still waiting for Mighty to get back to me on a discounted price to start asking for payments.

ok, gee wiz is ready to go, pedro can start to collect all the paymnets, this is the breakdown by gee wiz...

For a minimum 15 set run, Amsterdam is $175 without the painted stripes and $225 with painted Stripes Shipping is $20 per set. Add 6% Transfer Fees to Total.

i paid for mine last week as i didnt know what way you guys were going, and mine is done already, they just need to paint the stripe...

ok, gee wiz is ready to go, pedro can start to collect all the paymnets, this is the breakdown by gee wiz...

For a minimum 15 set run, Amsterdam is $175 without the painted stripes and $225 with painted Stripes Shipping is $20 per set. Add 6% Transfer Fees to Total.

i paid for mine last week as i didnt know what way you guys were going, and mine is done already, they just need to paint the stripe...

K so $225 but why is shipping so much? Isn't all 14 going to Robbie? Or is that if we want it individually?

Oh and thank you very much Marty, I appreciate your help with this matter!

Is the verdict out for others who want in ?

If Robbie is putting on the finishing touches, do we get the painted strips or not?

If Robbie is putting on the finishing touches, do we get the painted strips or not?

I was curious about this as well. Robbie doing the stripes I think was only to help us out because we all got screwed by Moe, guess well just wait to hear from him.

I was curious about this as well. Robbie doing the stripes I think was only to help us out because we all got screwed by Moe, guess well just wait to hear from him.
This is correct and was offered in case Yunsil wouldn't do it.

Back