1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

That's the point you dropped out and now we have been screwed you want in if yunsil does it can you not see how that comes across?

:exactly: This Moe situation should not change the game plan, we get a new tailor and move on as intended with the people involved. Why are the people not on the list now trying to jump on this unfortunate situation to better themselves and get the figure now, before the Moe situation is was understood that no more accessories or sculpts would be added, that shouldn't change...

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I agree with this, that whatever happens those 15 are taken care of.

It was when another tailor like Yunsil doing an outfit i thought that making some extra wouldn't be a problem, because those 15 will get theirs and the rest will wait. I honestly can't see the problem there.

As far as the rest goes, then i think it would be a second run anyway, if the sculpts are cast or in that process and Robbie has made the accessories. I wouldn't know about that, but i didn't bring that part up anyway.

That's the point you dropped out and now we have been screwed you want in if yunsil does it can you not see how that comes across?

No i didn't.

I said if Yunsil does the outfit can some extra be made like an interest list.

Others mentioned coming in for the figure. I said i would be in only when Robbie posted. I didn't mention it originally.

Also not to pi55 people off it was only the outfit i mentioned, not coming back in on a list or getting a second run, i only mentioned making some extra outfits because obviously some more outfits needed to be made.

Ajkhunter i agree with you 100%.:lecture While i am #15 and was very excited to get in when the last 3 spots opened up. I would like to see the first run of 15 completed first. Then a second, third run and so on. Robbie, Pedro, And Erik have worked very hard on this project! I am out $600 to that crook Moe. Robbie i will send Payment for accessories and shipping out Banner Body soon. As for Amsterdam's clothing goes, i dont care who makes the outfits. We all need to stay positive! I know its hard! With all the $#% going on with The Moe situation. With the Talented People working on this Project, Amsterdam will be one of the Best Customs Out There!

I'm in if you are opening spots, after some clarification is done of course.

If we're voting then my vote is NO to adding new people.
Discussions about another run or more outfits can be left until after this project is finished.

Guys, first of all let's cross fingers and send good vibes to Yunsil so she accept to do the outfit, we can discuss about other stuff later.

hope she does this and everyone gets taken care of im most interested in head sculpt and accessories as i was not on original list i have a outfit that looks pretty good that ive been working on for along time before this was ever being made if i would of known i would have jumped on this along time ago but hope everything works out and original people get taken care of first but hope you guys can help us out after for those who did not know thanks

In all fairness it should be done in 2 runs. Original list taken care of first and then the artists can take a break and revisit this down the road. Only speaking for myself, I did not want to be part of this because of moe and moe alone. Now that yunsil is potentially doing the clothing, this changes the game for a lot of people including me.

In all fairness it should be done in 2 runs. Original list taken care of first and then the artists can take a break and revisit this down the road. Only speaking for myself, I did not want to be part of this because of moe and moe alone. Now that yunsil is potentially doing the clothing, this changes the game for a lot of people including me.

I agree man, like I said my opinion doesn't have any weight but if the artists are up for it, get the 15 done then 2nd run eventually.

Toss me on the wait list if possible! Just in case a second run is produced. I just ordered the mj12 Bill and I know I will be wanting this once he is together. Even if it's a far off second run, it's worth a shot!

I wish all involved the best of luck, I have been admiring this project from afar for a while! Hopefully yunsil jumps aboard for you guys!

Last edited:

Glad that Robbie is open for making this happen for more folks. Agree that it would be nice if we could focus on taking care of the original list folks who got scammed.

I'm hurting really bad with this Moe deal because I supported the apparently very unpopular Priest Vallon outfit set - pity I won't be getting that one.

For what its worth, I thought the outfit looked good enough and had a lot of potential... doubt we can get enough interest to have that character re-visisted...but maybe...throwing it out here just in case:

[URL="https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?128056-Moe-productions-clothing-set-for-priest-vallon-LAST-CALL-12-13&highlight=Priest"]https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?128056-Moe-productions-clothing-set-for-priest-vallon-LAST-CALL-12-13&highlight=Priest[/URL]

I'd like to get in too if possible, of course after the first 15 are done with.

I agree man, like I said my opinion doesn't have any weight but if the artists are up for it, get the 15 done then 2nd run eventually.

I missed out on this being newer to this side of the forums. I completely agree you guys got shafted big time and should be made whole before anyone else gets anything. The whole situation is seriously ****ed up in a community where a lot of trust is needed between buyers and sellers.

However, if there is another 15 to be added, I would love to be added and I am more then happy to do it at a higher rate to help offset some loss of the first 15. I don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage of anything or step on anyone's toes and would love to help out fellow freaks while, not for nothing, grabbing a figure from a movie that's one of my favs. And again, the first 15 should def be made whole before any newbies are taken care of.

So add me please if it's going to happen and help everyone.

fella's,
whats the damn rush?? geezz let the dust settle some on this situation.... i have been working with 'GEE WHIZZ' bleau, the past few days about doing this run and getting a discount for all that were ripped off. i am going with bleau and will get my outfit in 4 weeks.....its fairly simple, so between him and yunsil is apples and oranges.....no big deal if you asak me.............somebody seen this post and told bleau.... pretty sure the discount is now off the table....he doesnt owe us or anybody anything,,, was doing this to help... and not just this outfit, but any that somebody was beat out of by moe......see the moe post please........anyway good luck to all of you that sign up.......really wished origami would have at least told me what he is doing......as like i said i am working hard for all of you to get discounts on your stuff you were beat on.......things are going way to fast for no reason... yunsil will take forever as she has a ton of projects,,,,,i know i tried to order something,,,,,if she says yes it will be months and months before you see it..........

Hey Mighty,

I think what happened here is that we didn't know that we were going to be able to work directly with Bleau, we thought that option was off the table because nobody wanted to disclose the name of Moe's tailor at the begining and people in the list was desperate because the outfit is the only part missing to complete this figure we have been waiting for so long.

People asked to reach out to Yunsil about it because it was pretty much the only option out there at the moment, but she hasn't got back to me yet. Actually I posted that before placing any order with her I needed to hear from all people in the list how they wanted to proceed because not everyone has the funds at the moment to pay for the outfit again.

So I think it would be easier if everyone in the list share their opinion so we can take a desicion and all of us place an order with the same tailor so we can get a better price.

I am in for Gee Whizz, they already worked the proto.

I'm in for Gee Whizz too. Thanks.

Back