1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Oh i know its not any of the there faults man its moes nobody elses that conment wernt a dig them guys there all awesome and i trust them. But again this may not be true. I do aswell been waiting patiently ok just waiting lol i will more than likely buy the set from yunsil bit still be pissed at myself for doing it lol this is a must for me so much win and if looks like we fot screwed by one of the artist :/

Yeah man if true it is very unfortunate, lets hope for the best.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Screw it il go with what everyone else wants to do if it means paying yunsil for the set so be it she is busy tho quite a big waitlist unforfunatly

Screw it il go with what everyone else wants to do if it means paying yunsil for the set so be it she is busy tho quite a big waitlist unforfunatly

Yeah man this whole ordeal is a **** show, I am not dismissing our misfortunate here but a lot of people like MG and others lost almost $1k from him, I feel for them, I hope this gets resolved.

Yea man not looking good iv beem collecting since last may and its tbe first time its happened suppose its not to bad really i mean it sucks but nothing can be done really accept warn everybody else i calmed down abit faster than expected lol

I know i read that its just a ****** situation i feel bad for everyone who has been screwd over

That's one of the real problems with these kind of group projects... great when people come together with different talents. But if one lags all the others suffer.

Similar thing happened with Les Walker and Blindvoyeur teamed up on Mola Ram, great figure with a lot of promise but it never got delivered.

I am in the minority that I also had Moe working on the Priest Vallon outfit. I think only Mightq and a few others ended up paying for the set, but I'm sure only Mighty got the prototype, so the rest of us (very small population, thank god) paid for that one. Wasn't cheap either as Priest outfit is a lot more complicated given the long coat and priest collar and what not.

It just sucks because I was really excited about having Priest and Amsterdam to go along with the RM Butchers.

What a SAD day...

I am in the minority that I also had Moe working on the Priest Vallon outfit. I think only Mightq and a few others ended up paying for the set, but I'm sure only Mighty got the prototype, so the rest of us (very small population, thank god) paid for that one.

It just sucks because I was really excited about having Priest and Amsterdam to go along with the RM Butchers.

Well far too much work, time, and money as far as I'm concerned went into Amsterdam and I will not let it go unfinished, if need be Ill sew my own outfit haha, but really we can finish this!

:goodpost:
Well far too much work, time, and money as far as I'm concerned went into Amsterdam and I will not let it go unfinished, if need be Ill sew my own outfit haha, but really we can finish this!

maybe we can get moe tailor to do outfits at tailors cost due to the situation with trustworthy middleman at the helm 6weeks and were back on track also if Moes is a upstanding dude he'll make good in the future :mad:

Agreed Pedro needs to contact moe and find out what the hell is going on if that fails then we need yunsil to do these for us and this will take a while because of how many people are commissioning her now I just want my Amsterdam next to my bill :gah: :panic:

It would be nice if Yunsil did the clothes, but if Rainman has any plans to do this figure, she won't.

If she does though, could a list be created for interest in just the clothes. I only asked to be removed from this project because of Moe's involvement.

It would be nice if Yunsil did the clothes, but if Rainman has any plans to do this figure, she won't.

If she does though, could a list be created for interest in just the clothes. I only asked to be removed from this project because of Moe's involvement.

Same here. I PMd Origami about this while I was on the list.

Rainman was going to but decided not to because of this project, so it was completely cancelled.

If he canned his own project for good, then i can't see why she wouldn't do it then.

Yea the only thing is she is so busy that it might not be a big run and only a "favor" to help the 15 people out who were expecting and Amsterdam outfit and got screwed out of $270. I hoping Atleast that happens, if she can't do it its gonna make things rough.

Robbie - what are you preferences? I think most of us were really excited to get your finishing touches on these figures. If new outfits need to be tailored, we should make sure they fit your accessories, etc. I guess.

Guys, I see only 2 possible resolutions for this issue.

1.- Moe's brother is telling the truth and he is really sick at the hospital waiting for a 3rd surgery. His brother told Mighty that Moe is out of money at this moment and that he is helping him to pay for his medical bills. So this would mean that he already spent the money we paid him for our orders to help himself with his medical urgency as his tailor confirmed that he has no orders being worked on for this project at this moment.

2.- Moe is pretending to be his brother and pretending that he is sick so that he can have a reason to justify that he spent the money on medical stuff and ask us to bear with him while he get some money to put in our orders with his tailor. And maybe, just maybe, we will see our outfits after 6-12 months.

I think both ways we are screwed. I was really pissed yesterday when I found out about this, I still am. I bought a couple of outfits from Moe in the past before I started working on my own projects and he was always a nice guy and he always delivered, late, but delivered. But I think we have enough proof to know that this is not going to be resolved in a good way, at least not for now.

I know no one want to pay twice for the outfit, but if we want to have our figure completed any time soon, we will need to explore the option to reach out to another tailor and see if we can have the outfit made. Then, once Moe is back with an explanation, we can ask him to refund us the money we paid, as we have proof that he never put in the order with his tailor.

We could use Yunsil, but as some mentioned, I don't know how Lee would see this move as he cancelled this figure because of our project, so I don't know if he would be ok with us using his tailor for a figure he could not make because of us, I don't know. I already asked just for a quote, so we will see.

Let me know what you guys think.

Forgot to mention, another thing will be that Sil doesn't do weathering, so the shirts would come clean. We would need someone to do the red stripes on them (Robbie?:pray:)

Back