1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I just want to clarify something. As I have the pants being referenced in my hand, I can assure you they are not Hot Toy's Sweeney Todd pants that have been altered. They are very similar in color and pattern, but the stripes are farther apart. I'm guessing you mean the waist band of the pants being different, but again, I can tell you with all certainty, they are not different. It is the same fabric throughout. They may have used the Sweeney pants as a pattern for these but these have front pockets and a waist band, where the Sweeney pants do not have either. I can't comment on the Sideshow reference because you were not specific. If you have a pair of pants in mind, tell me and I can see if I have the figure to compare.

Not trying to insult anyone.

They are Hot Toys or Sideshow in my opinion with the top altered, and you can even see where the different fabric was used. If an artist made these they would all be the same fabric. When i said Hot Toys or Sideshow i actually meant that is who made them, and the recycled bit i meant with the addition of the top of the pants.

Hence why i pulled out.

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

I just want to clarify something. As I have the pants being referenced in my hand, I can assure you they are not Hot Toy's Sweeney Todd pants that have been altered. They are very similar in color and pattern, but the stripes are farther apart. I'm guessing you mean the waist band of the pants being different, but again, I can tell you with all certainty, they are not different. It is the same fabric throughout. They may have used the Sweeney pants as a pattern for these but these have front pockets and a waist band, where the Sweeney pants do not have either. I can't comment on the Sideshow reference because you were not specific. If you have a pair of pants in mind, tell me and I can see if I have the figure to compare.

Then my apologies and i'm sorry.

The Sideshow i was saying about are the Joker pants.

List updated to reflect payments.

1.- Origami - ACCESSORIES PAID
2.- robbiethepainter - ACCESSORIES PAID
3.- Paul1987 - ACCESSORIES PAID
4.- Ajkhunter - ACCESSORIES PAID
5.- Croozer - ACCESSORIES PAID
6.- vareika - ACCESSORIES PAID
7.- mightyq -
8.- ConArtist - ACCESSORIES PAID
9.- tighfighter - ACCESSORIES PAID
10.- JeffTVR - ACCESSORIES PAID
11.- KEC2007
12.- Azon4reel - ACCESSORIES PAID
13.- Levit05 -
14.- senbi575 -
15.- Ren_dog -

if someone ends up canceling or not paying for the headsculpt, accessories, or the outfit please let me take there place thanks.

I really doubt someone will cancel this one at the final stage of the project, but well, you never know. But, to be honest, if that ends up happening, there's several people already in the line waiting for a spot to become available. Unless you can convince someone in the list to sell you his spot directly to you.

if someone ends up canceling or not paying for the headsculpt, accessories, or the outfit please let me take there place thanks.

Hey Robbie my body should be there today!

2308 3250 0000 5410 6373

Hey Origami, sent you a pm

Think this is looking great, guys. Very jelly I missed out on this one. Can't wait for final pics.

Ha I put a note in the box with my username.
Anyways should be from Daniel A

I opened the box from the bottom so not to mess up the label. Didn't dig around, just made sure it was intact and complete.

Back