1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

that is a CLEAN cast right there!!!

Re: 1/6 The Priest's Son DX *LIMITED RUN OF 15* RUN CLOSED - WIP SCULPT & ACCESSORIES

Robbie you don't need hands either right? No Hand Pegs and Hands? Just Neck Peg, Feet with Feet Pegs and body of course haha, sending mine today.

Robbie when do you need payment for the sculpt painting/clothing weathering option?

I think it will be the last payment with the shipping costs. I think Origami is sending me the boxes and I will ship everyone's completed figures form here. I think that's what was decided.

I think it will be the last payment with the shipping costs. I think Origami is sending me the boxes and I will ship everyone's completed figures form here. I think that's what was decided.

Oh man I can't wait! Just the sound of getting a "completed figure" of Amsterdam has me so pumped for this! Can't wait for the day I open the box and see this GRAIL!

Im #15 and in the second batch for clothing outfits from Moe. Im sure it will be some time for us in the second run of clothing. I read in the Dumb&Dumber thread Moe is in the Hospital. At this point i am not concerned with my Blue Tux or Clothing for Amsterdam. Personally i dont know Moe, but every time i messaged him he always got back to me. Really nice guy. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

hello if there is anyway i can pre order a Amsterdam headsculpt and outfit that would be great or a full figure anyone help me out please thanks.

Very excited about this! Will send the body to you soon Robbie!

thank for the response. yep looks that way for about everything im looking at if anyone wants to sell there spot/ pre order let me know thanks.

thank for the response. yep looks that way for about everything im looking at if anyone wants to sell there spot/ pre order let me know thanks.

Keep an eye on the sales thread a few months after this is released, bound to be someone letting it go. I was also in the marker for one but missed the list also.

payment sent Robbie :)

Back